Hey there!

I'm looking for someone with a Sandy-E CPU that I could utilize to update the BIOS on a MB so that it can run IVY-E. I'll find some kind of reward for you :) 

Also, those locals reading; PAX tickets just went on sale, last year they sold out pretty damn quickly, so get on it! 

Thanks guys! 

u want my cpu ? whut

u want my cpu ? whut

He is asking for someone that is in the Melbourne area with an Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge E CPU to lend it to him so he can do the BIOS update on his motherboard to be able to use it with an Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge E processor.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Hey there!

I'm looking for someone with a Sandy-E CPU that I could utilize to update the BIOS on a MB so that it can run IVY-E. I'll find some kind of reward for you :) 

Also, those locals reading; PAX tickets just went on sale, last year they sold out pretty damn quickly, so get on it! 

Thanks guys! 

I don't think anyone will be open to this. Contact your motherboard manufacturer and ask them for:

1. the latest BIOS chip

2. a replacement motherboard with the latest BIOS

What board is it?

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

He is asking for someone that is in the Melbourne area with an Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge E CPU to lend it to him so he can do the BIOS update on his motherboard to be able to use it with an Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge E processor.

OOH!. thanks for clearing that up lmao.

Hey there!

Thanks guys! 

cant you just flash the bios ?

I don't think anyone will be open to this. Contact your motherboard manufacturer and ask them for:

1. the latest BIOS chip

2. a replacement motherboard with the latest BIOS

What board is it?

qft

just ask for an updated chip

Error: 410

cant you just flash the bios ?

You need a CPU in the motherboard to flash the BIOS...

Hey there!

Thanks guys! 

sorry only got lga 1155 but go down to a local store that may stock one of these chips most of the time the'll let you borrow one

he has one .

One that is not supported by the board until he flashes it to the new BIOS version with support for that CPU.

But he needs a CPU in the board in the first place so that he can flash.