choosing monitors

Min Htet Paing

i want 24inch 144hz 1080p monitors. What will be the best choice? asus mg248q? benq xl2430t or xl2411z?? or anything else? help me out guys.. thz alot

25 minutes ago, Min Htet Paing said:

i want 24inch 144hz 1080p monitors. What will be the best choice? asus mg248q? benq xl2430t or xl2411z?? or anything else? help me out guys.. thz alot

Minglabar,

For what purpose?  Gaming, office work, design and editing?

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

1 hour ago, Min Htet Paing said:

Generally I recommend avoiding the XL2411Z and GN246HL, they are cheap but don't have DisplayPort and don't support 144 Hz over HDMI, which doesn't give much flexibility going forward considering a lot of graphics cards are discontinuing DVI.

For cheaper options, the G2460PF or XG2401 are better alternatives. The MG248Q is also pretty good.

1 hour ago, Min Htet Paing said:

forgot to mention..for gaming bro :D budget is around 300-500$

For gaming, I would suggest you look at monitors from Asus, LG and perhaps brands like Acer, Samsung, etc.  I am not familiar with the last two brands I mentioned but they do make some nice products.  I'm more of a productivity and editing monitor person.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins