Budget Mech RGB Keyboard

Hey guys! I am looking for a rgb mechanical keyboard that is under $50. Tell me if the rgb is programmable or not. 

Best,

Zusher

Try used, I don't think you are going to be able to find a mechanical rgb keyboard that is under $50. If you let go of the RGB you can get a refurbished Corsair Strafe, which i a good keyboard, from Corsair Refurbished.

You could also get this Razer 10key-less which isn't RGB and has Razer switches for $50

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0FU3KB0433

Cheapest Full Mech is this:

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823828008

Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Is good 

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

if hybrid mech last I checked you can pick up a cougar deathfire ex keyboard mouse combo on amazon for about 50

15 hours ago, nobiggieBIG said:

Motospeed Inflictor CK104 Is good 

This is by far your best option to buy a new keyboard, the switches don't have the same great reputation that you get when buying a keyboard with cherry mx switches, but they are still outstanding. The difference between their blues and the cherry mx is only notable if you compare them side by side or if you have had your cherry mx switches for a long time. 

The other option which is also very viable is to browse the web for 2nd hand keyboards as SCGazelle suggested.

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming