Anyone know of a mouse with a similar button layout?

MrLejonbrames

I've been using this (attached image) for years and almost a thousand hours on CS. I've been using the Razer Abyssus v2 but there is not thumb buttons. I can't find a suitable mouse at my local Best Buy for thumb button placement and I don't want to just buy one and not like or can't handle the thumb button placement. Anyone have a mouse with similar thumb button placement or that knows how to google better than me? 

Also it's not ideal to just re-buy the same mouse because of the laser accuracy isn't the greatest.

Help my AWPing isn't the same.

fd359f72-2664-4765-862b-0cc106d9c945_1.a9b12065f92db41a876d443da1ca7113.jpeg

maybe a steelseries? I have a steelseries rival 100, it isn't the cheapest but not very expensive either.

1 minute ago, stefanDB said:

maybe a steelseries? I have a steelseries rival 100, it isn't the cheapest but not very expensive either.

How's the accuracy? Does it feel like there is any acceleration?

1 minute ago, MrLejonbrames said:

How's the accuracy? Does it feel like there is any acceleration?

you can download a driver for it and actually change things like acceleration and even the RGB lights, I havn't used that much but you can customize it.

the accuracy is good I think, just look up the specs. for this price it should be good enough

2 minutes ago, stefanDB said:

you can download a driver for it and actually change things like acceleration and even the RGB lights, I havn't used that much but you can customize it

Thanks for the input :)

I have reacently bought a Bloody V7m. It has 2 thumb buttons and it's quite cheap. I didn't have any problems with it yet. (the v7m is optical and the v7 is laser)

Logitech G502? You can just unbind the larger thumb button and use the two smaller ones like your current mouse.