EVGA GS 650 fan "twitches"

@STRMfrmXMN @Energycore You guys may be able to help with this.

So I recently noticed that the fan on my EVGA GS 650 "twitches", I don't know if this is normal or not as I do have ECO mode on but if I slightly move the fan with a pencil it starts going.

Is this normal or not?

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Maybe it is just below satrting voltage. once that voltage is surpassed it can start on its own but before that it will not. Wehn you spin it the suplied voltage will be enough to keep it going. That is what is ahppnening here. I am not familiar with how the seim passive mode of the GS works so  :/ I can'te tell you any more things, just how a fan works.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

does it spin up when your pc is under load? like during benchmarks or gaming?

what about when its not in eco-mode?

Photography / Finance / Gaming