Should this budget build be good enough for 40-60fps gaming on 720p or 1080p?

Hello, if someone could take a moment to look over this build, it would be greatly appreciated.

My Build

Some games I am probably going to be playing on this pc are: The Witcher 3, L4D2, GTA5, Overwatch, and Skyrim. 

Are there any parts I should switch out for better ones and still stay within about a $530ish budget? (Budget of hardware, not including OS)

2 minutes ago, LotzaLemons said:

Hello, if someone could take a moment to look over this build, it would be greatly appreciated.

My Build

Some games I am probably going to be playing on this pc are: The Witcher 3, L4D2, GTA5, Overwatch, and Skyrim. 

Are there any parts I should switch out for better ones and still stay within about a $530ish budget? (Budget of hardware, not including OS)

maybe a small ssd instead of the TB HDD

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

2 minutes ago, LotzaLemons said:

My Build

this will do 1080p maxed out, however if i was you i would get windows off kinguin and get a 120/240gb ssd instead of a 1tb hard drive. You can add a hard drive later and you will benefit greatly from an ssd 

7 minutes ago, LotzaLemons said:

My Build

It's good

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

It's good

Sort of, I swapped the HDD for a 250gb ssd at precisely $532

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jmPtsJ

5 minutes ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

this will do 1080p maxed out, however if i was you i would get windows off kinguin and get a 120/240gb ssd instead of a 1tb hard drive. You can add a hard drive later and you will benefit greatly from an ssd 

Exactly

this will do 1080p high definatly, the weak point is the CPU though so think about upgradeing that first here and also a SSD would be a nice thing to have there just for the boot times

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

31 minutes ago, Damascus said:

Sort of, I swapped the HDD for a 250gb ssd at precisely $532

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jmPtsJ

Exactly

250gb is small for gaming. not worth it. 

if you don't mind not having an ssd:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($175.69 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDS Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($44.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($52.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.88 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 480 4GB Dual Video Card  ($164.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: BitFenix Comrade ATX Mid Tower Case  ($27.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($43.89 @ Newegg) 
Total: $557.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-10 20:38 EST-0500

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

1 hour ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

Would it be okay if I just added a super cheap SSD with like 60gb and kept the 1TB? Because I will need to use about 150gb right off the bat, I currently have a laptop I use for gaming and it has a bunch of steam games downloaded onto it currently, so once I get this desktop built, I'm going to need to transfer those games. I assume I'll just be using the SSD mainly for the OS though right?

1 hour ago, LotzaLemons said:

Would it be okay if I just added a super cheap SSD with like 60gb and kept the 1TB? Because I will need to use about 150gb right off the bat, I currently have a laptop I use for gaming and it has a bunch of steam games downloaded onto it currently, so once I get this desktop built, I'm going to need to transfer those games. I assume I'll just be using the SSD mainly for the OS though right?

If that's all you want to use it for, get a boot drive ssd (60-120gb)  but it has the greatest effect on the games actually stored on it.  Take it from me, I only have 256GB of storage (850 pro) and its totally manageable