Stripping Down Windows 10's "Bloat"?

fyre2k20
1 minute ago, fyre2k20 said:

Things like Cortana, Xbox, etc. 

Get the edu version. Most of that stuff is removed

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

yes you can turn stuff off but windows 10 is already very well optimised you will have to have a very crappy processor to call it bloated

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

yes aas above get the education or pro/enterprise editions if you want more tools

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

You can disable these things in services and registry. Look up some youtube videos on it, they are very good at explaining it.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

Here's a quick guide for what I've done: I followed this video

For starters, I'll assume you're fairly comformtable with using Windows.

The first thing to do is check what version of windows you're using. From the start menu, hit Settings, System, About. Under Edition, it should say something like Windows 10 Pro. I recommend Pro. If you don't have that, don't worry.

Next, download Spybot Anti-Beacon which turns off telemetry things and makes some registry changes. Set it to run on startup.

Then, go into Settings, Privacy, and turn off every setting you don't like. If it messes with an app's functionality, it will let you know.

Finally, make sure you are NOT signed in to Windows using a Microsoft account. If you log in using your email, or use Outlook or Mail (the applications), then sign out of them!

Finally, go through with a program like C-Cleaner or BleachBit. Then, for good measure, run a malware scan with Malwarebytes or similar (but not Windows Defender). 

Hopefully that helped :)

I try to answer the best I can. 

Please realize that 95% of issues can be solved through Google.  I'll try to help,  but you need to Google yourself.