Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige

Rekx

So Cooler Master has just launched two new watercoolers. This "closed" watercooling system is focusing more on the pro overclocker, then the regulary customer.

We are talking about the 240L model and 120L, you can also buy the pump without buying the rad

120L Review: http://goo.gl/PxXUp

240L Review: http://goo.gl/MO3R3

Were to buy (i coulden't find any american retailer that had it)

Europe: http://goo.gl/dojWi

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Nice review

Interested in Business and Technology

I REALLY like that they partnered with Alphacool on this - very well known and high end custom water cooling manufacturer. The components are all top quality as well, being Alphacool units. The all copper rad is awesome, as a lot of AiO are going with cheaper aluminium ones. Course, if you want an expandable one, copper is the way to go, won't react with other metals like Ali will.

My only issue (other then the ones mentioned in review like noise and mounting) is the fill port. Honestly? On the CPU block itself? :) Weird - means you will HAVE to remove it to fill it, unlike having a fill port in a rad, mounted the right way, you might have clearance in the case to fill while mounted, or simple drill in a hole into your case to make a fill port. I wouldn't trust myself to try filling it it mounted on the board and not spilling a single drop. :)

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

I REALLY like that they partnered with Alphacool on this - very well known and high end custom water cooling manufacturer. The components are all top quality as well, being Alphacool units. The all copper rad is awesome, as a lot of AiO are going with cheaper aluminium ones. Course, if you want an expandable one, copper is the way to go, won't react with other metals like Ali will.

My only issue (other then the ones mentioned in review like noise and mounting) is the fill port. Honestly? On the CPU block itself? :) Weird - means you will HAVE to remove it to fill it, unlike having a fill port in a rad, mounted the right way, you might have clearance in the case to fill while mounted, or simple drill in a hole into your case to make a fill port. I wouldn't trust myself to try filling it it mounted on the board and not spilling a single drop. :)

It wasen't Alphacool but Eisberg they partnert with. Im just glad that somebody other then corsair is going into this market, nevertheless the h220 is still my favorite

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Can someone explain to me the CPU description in the graph ???

i5 2500K 100x40 (4.7 Ghz) @ 1.4V... 100x40 = 4.7 ? or my brain just stopped ?

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

From the review...
For the Eisberg project Cooler Master opted not go with the aforementioned vendors and totally take a different approach and work with German based company Alphacool.

Also, there is Thermaltake, NZXT, Antec all in this market segment...

I think from the product page, Eisberg is the company they partnered to manufacture this and they probably designed the pump/res, but the rad is a Alphacool unit. That is what I was refering to.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Can someone explain to me the CPU description in the graph ???

i5 2500K 100x40 (4.7 Ghz) @ 1.4V... 100x40 = 4.7 ? or my brain just stopped ?

Either he messed with the baseclock [which I doubt] or it's a typo ;P

Atleast my guess ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Come on, they need to understand that if this is for the enthusiast it probably should look good. That braided cable just sticking out the top of the block just doesn't work.