in Soviet Russia, GTX1080Ti reviews you

Nice to see the G5X running at 12.3GHz :D That would certainly put it above the reach of the Titan XP.

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

what is the point of a titan Xp anyway? seems to me it exists solely for users that cant wait for a TI card....

GPU drivers giving you a hard time? Try this! (DDU)

Just now, LukaH said:

what is the point of a titan Xp anyway? seems to me it exists solely for users that cant wait for a TI card....

For someone who doesn't get the point, you really nailed the point.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

2 hours ago, Technicolors said:

GPUs still aren't quite there in delivering 4K 60fps, but we're getting close 

Eh i mean 4k Very High & even High not as much Blows 1080p Ultra away in actual in person comparison and even the 1080 gets 60fps in that situation a lot. 1080ti should be able to do this in most games if not close to all

10 minutes ago, LukaH said:

pretty much... use to be marketed towards professionals as well but now its not so much kind of a middle ground semi-professional card nowadays it seems 

5 hours ago, Technicolors said:

GPUs still aren't quite there in delivering 4K 60fps, but we're getting close 

We need AMD to come in and do like what they did when marketing the RX 480 as "200 dollar VR for the masses" Until we get that far I'm probably going to stick with my 1920x1080p monitor.

4 hours ago, Maslofski said:

who the fuck made those graphics?

blue: 1080ti overclocked

red: 1080ti

graphs: green and greener

They haven't gotten their vodka so without voda, they got drunk.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280

So basically the 1080ti is a Titan X in terms of performance. I'll wait until AMD starts their (potential) GPU comeback before buying though. Competition should be good for pricing and I still think the 1080(ti) is too expensive for most people.

9 minutes ago, HarmFull said:

So basically the 1080ti is a Titan X in terms of performance. I'll wait until AMD starts their (potential) GPU comeback before buying though. Competition should be good for pricing and I still think the 1080(ti) is too expensive for most people.

It isn't that the 1080ti is too expensive for me, I just feel like I'm not doing my due diligence if I don't wait for the potential competition card from amd. Plus if I wait msi might have their Hawk 1080ti with the yellow accents that would match my motherboard :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II