[NewEgg US] MSI GTX 1080 only $470

Dealzon

Many GTX 1080's sell for over $600, but how many can you name under $500 (very few if any)? This MSI unit dropped to $469.99 after rebate at NewEgg today. Not bad. Comes with a voucher code for either For Honor or Ghost Recon Wildlands.

msi-geforce-gtx-1080-video-card-gears-of

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Duke?  As a UNC fan....I refuse to acknowledge it :P  That is an interesting design from them though.  Maybe they will go away from the red/black theme to make RGB color coordination easier on future iterations of their Gaming line as well.

Fractal Design Define C | Intel Core i7 7700k | Corsair H100i V2 | Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 7 | Seasonic Prime 750 | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X
16gb G.Skill Trident Z | Samsung 960 Evo NVMe 500gb | Razer Black Widow Chroma | Razer Death Adder Chroma | Razer Firefly | Dell U2515H

I'd be shocked to find a 1070 at that price here in sweden... smh

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

2 hours ago, Ensho said:

Duke?  As a UNC fan....I refuse to acknowledge it :P  That is an interesting design from them though.  Maybe they will go away from the red/black theme to make RGB color coordination easier on future iterations of their Gaming line as well.

hopefully they bring back the MSI lightning card than that bs Duke

Well, when the 1080 Ti releases, the 1080 is supposed to get a price drop to $500. Looks like MSI is getting a jump on it.

15 hours ago, Ensho said:

Agreed. Their motherboard team seems to have gotten that message, hope the GPU team gets there too...