Ghost Recon Wildlands benchmarks

Ubisoft's latest AAA open-world game, and the next installment to the Tom Clancy name, Wildlands, came out today on Steam and Uplay. 

First is techpowerup

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Performance_Analysis/Ghost_Recon_Wildlands/3.html

Techpowerup used the in-game benchmark tool to obtain numbers 

VRAM 

Spoiler

vram.png

1080p ultra

Spoiler

1080_ultra.png

1440p ultra

Spoiler

1440_ultra.png

4k ultra

Spoiler

2160_ultra.png

1080p very high

Spoiler

1080_veryhigh.png

1440p very high

Spoiler

1440_veryhigh.png

4k very high 

Spoiler

2160_veryhigh.png

In comparison to the beta version of the game (source from GameGPU)

1080p

Spoiler

BqktmQy.png

1440p

Spoiler

HDM6mMT.png

Spoiler

kgtX5h5.png

edit:

Benchmarks from pcgameshardware.de 

edit 2:

another benchmark by Guru3D

Seems techpowerup is the only one who have released benchmark results, and i expect more outlets will release theirs in due time. I'll add them accordingly (or someone else will find it). In addition, now that Ryzen is out outlets should also test AMD's latest chips in Ghost Recon Wildlands. and of course the 1080Ti that is releasing very soon 

The beta was smooth-ish for me. Ran perfectly fine on a 4670k and a 1070, and that was at Ultrawide 1080p and Very High. 

70 ish fps with 80 in some areas, but in some parts it would stutter to 0 and then go back up again

idk

Game runs like crap now. Constantly loading for me, even on an SSD. The beta ran fine but not the full game now, kinda a little disappointed about it.

Computer and other things (My Phanteks Enthoo Elite build is done)

Spoiler

Main Computer

Spoiler

Processor: Intel Core i7 6850k @4.5GHz
Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ROG Edition 10
Heatsink: Custom Hardline
Memory: Corsaor Dominator 16GB (4GB x2) DDR4 3000MHz 
Video Card: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW
Hard Drive: x2 OCZ ARC 100 240GB RAID 0 (Boot), Western Digital 4TB SSHD (Steam), x2 Adata 512GB (Steam)
Main GUI: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

All That Extra Stuff

Spoiler

Monitor: x2 Dell U2414H
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 5 RGB (Cherry MX Blue)
Mouse: Logitech G502
Headset: AKG K553 Pro Studio Headphones
Speakers: Boston Accustics Home Media Theater 2.1 + Boston Accustics Soundbar
Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster E5 DAC

Server

Spoiler

Case: Rosewill 4U Rackmount RSV-L4500

Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2670 V3 12C/24T

Motherboard: Asrock x99 Extreme 4

Ram: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2133 4x4GB

Video Card: Nvidia GT520

OS Drive: Kingston Hyperx 240GB SSD

Raid Card: LSI MegaRaid  9261-8i 8-port

Hard Drives: x7 HGST 4TB Nas

The game took a while to load all of the customization options at the beginning when making your character. After that, the game runs butter smooth for me. Running on Ryzen 1700 and 1080 Strix OC. Oh and, at very high, I get around 80fps.

*Insert Name* R̶y̶z̶e̶n̶ Intel Build!  https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/748542-insert-name-r̶y̶z̶e̶n̶-intel-build/

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Matte White Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z270X Gaming 5 CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: ASUS STRIX OC GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Ballistix Sport LT 2400mhz Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40F-BK PSU: Corsair CX750M SSD: PNY CS1311 120GB HDD: Seagate Momentum 2.5" 7200RPM 500GB

Im 40-45 fps in 1440p everything maxed out. Not the fps im used to, but with gsync it runs smooth without serious problems. Just deaktivate the fps counter and enjoy it.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

22 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

A 1080 is required for 1080p ultra 60fps!?. Lol

Ultra is very demanding. I assume it's the shadows, from my experience with the beta.

Reminds me of Far Cry and Crysis on release... Large open world with lots of stuff to render and massive view distances. It's going to be a taxing title... Watch your FPS go through the roof when you walk inside a building. 

2 hours ago, Droidbot said:

The beta was smooth-ish for me. Ran perfectly fine on a 4670k and a 1070, and that was at Ultrawide 1080p and Very High. 

70 ish fps with 80 in some areas, but in some parts it would stutter to 0 and then go back up again

Do you have proof of this? I find this very hard to believe.

7 minutes ago, Belgarathian said:

Reminds me of Far Cry and Crysis on release... Large open world with lots of stuff to render and massive view distances. It's going to be a taxing title... Watch your FPS go through the roof when you walk inside a building. 

I played the beta and nothing looks as taxing as the benchmarks imply. You could turn down the view distance and still get shit fps

Just now, Kloaked said:

Do you have proof of this? I find this very hard to believe.

I played the beta and nothing looks as taxing as the benchmarks imply. You could turn down the view distance and still get shit fps

Uhh, unfortunately no. The first zone would drop under 70 quite often and sometimes even below 60, but the second zone felt quite well optimized. I played around with the settings and had some stuff disabled.

idk

Just now, Droidbot said:

Uhh, unfortunately no. The first zone would drop under 70 quite often and sometimes even below 60, but the second zone felt quite well optimized. I played around with the settings and had some stuff disabled.

What do you mean by zones? I only played on whatever map they gave us in the beta last month.

59 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

A 1080 is required for 1080p ultra 60fps!?. Lol

it's the shadows setting. when i played the beta i gained a massive fps boost turning it down to very high, and even more at high. but ultra shadows look pretty fantastic.. there's definitely something to be made about the performance hit, and it's not that you only see the difference if you actually look for them 

1 minute ago, Kloaked said:

What do you mean by zones? I only played on whatever map they gave us in the beta last month.

There was the first part of the story with the two cartel leaders that you had to track down, and there was a second part with the training bases. The second part was a different part of the map, a different 'zone' if you will. 

idk

I would not trust the in-game built benchmark at all

it shows me 90FPS avg at 1080p but the actual gameplay dips to 30FPS in some indoor areas

2 hours ago, Brehohn said:

The game took a while to load all of the customization options at the beginning when making your character. After that, the game runs butter smooth for me. Running on Ryzen 1700 and 1080 Strix OC. Oh and, at very high, I get around 80fps.

would be nice to elaborate on your input, seeing you have a Ryzen chip and a 1080. 

21 minutes ago, Belgarathian said:

Seen your sig - What settings are you using to get your i7 at 5ghz? Closest I got was 4.93ghz and never got there. Im asking cause same CPU and board, inbox me the settings if it will take over this thread lol!

1 hour ago, Praesi said:

Im 40-45 fps in 1440p everything maxed out. Not the fps im used to, but with gsync it runs smooth without serious problems. Just deaktivate the fps counter and enjoy it.

Thats some good FPS, i was bouncing between 40 - 50 FPS on the beta with a 1080 @ 2050mhz and i7 4790k @ 4.5ghz 

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

3 hours ago, Droidbot said:

but in some parts it would stutter to 0 and then go back up again

it outright stops for ~5-10sec mostly when transitioning to a new zone (region) - moved the game on the SSD, did not matter

Just now, zMeul said:

it outright stops for ~5-10sec mostly when transitioning to a new zone (region) - put the game on the SSD, did not matter

Yeah, that was what I was seeing. Really annoying since it could just use more VRAM to cache the data it needs instead of just stopping, flushing shit out, and then pulling stuff from the HDD

idk

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

Yeah, that was what I was seeing. Really annoying since it could just use more VRAM to cache the data it needs instead of just stopping, flushing shit out, and then pulling stuff from the HDD

the game is bad

not just in terms of engine and it's perf, but also gamplay

it can't even connect to Ubi's server unless I manually turn of the Windows Firewall - that's beyond unacceptable; issue reported since BETA

2 hours ago, zMeul said:

the game is bad

I won a Beta key and Accepting glitchs and what not I completely agree the game play was horrible.. played 2 hours and uninstalled. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Just now, zMeul said:

the game is bad

I had fun playing it because:

a) it was horribly buggy and broken

b) the physics were amazingly fun

c) the AI sucked so bad

I was laughing my ass off in mediocre cars blasting music from a drifting anime while hitting sick skids 

idk

As someone said above me... It's Ubisoft. This should of and was to be expected. No worries, if we are lucky in a year they will release an update that makes this game playable.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

I'm running 55-80 fps on my x34 with almost everything on ultra and just a few things turned down. AA, shadows, and that's it. That's without nvidia drivers and while streaming. Either I e got a great 1080 or this chart is junk

Eh, the game is hard to run. But I'll give that a pass based on how nice it looks.

Now, the constant crashing and lack of Nvidia drivers or (supposedly promised) SLI support is what bugs me.

LTT Unigine SUPERPOSITION scoreboardhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jvq_--P35FbqY8Iv_jn3YZ_7iP1I_hR0_vk7DjKsZgI/edit#gid=0

Intel i7 8700k || ASUS Z370-I ITX || AMD Radeon VII || 16GB 4266mhz DDR4 || Silverstone 800W SFX-L || 512GB 950 PRO M.2 + 3.5TB of storage SSD's

SCHIIT Lyr 3 Multibit || HiFiMAN HE-1000 V2 || MrSpeakers Ether C