Mionix Caste vs Roccat Kone Pure (Gaming Mice)

Which is overall the better made and higher quality mouse? Anybody here have some hands on experience with either of them?

Been using the Logitech G600 for quite some time now but I'd like something that fits into my small hands a little better and feels more ergonomic for FPS.

Current Rig:

CPU: i7 4790 3.60GHz

RAM: 8GB (2 x 4GB) GSkill 2333MHz

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme4

PSU: Modular Cougar 750w

GPU: Sapphire HD 7790 Goodnight Sweet Prince, You served me well :(

Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 10TB's Various Seagate HDD's

Case: Corsair 780T (White)

Mouse: Logitech G600

Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Browns)

Future Upgrades:

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Dual

PSU: Super Flower Leadex II 750W 80 Plus Gold 

Mouse: Mionix Castor

CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX

Screen: Anything cheap that's either 1440p @ 60Hz/1080p @ 144Hz or 21:9 IPS

Castor = 3310 sensor

Kone Pure Standard = some random laser sensor (Laser is bad for FPS)

However the Castor's shape isn't for everybody and as a guy with medium sized hands I quite disliked the Kone due to the grip style. 

I'd suggest checking out the G303, the shape isn't for everybody but it's good for smaller hands and has a better sensor than both of these mice. 

idk

Go for the Mionix or Steelseries Reival 300.

51 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

Castor = 3310 sensor

Kone Pure Standard = some random laser sensor (Laser is bad for FPS)

However the Castor's shape isn't for everybody and as a guy with medium sized hands I quite disliked the Kone due to the grip style. 

I'd suggest checking out the G303, the shape isn't for everybody but it's good for smaller hands and has a better sensor than both of these mice. 

Yeah Not a huge fan on the shape of the G303 ( I use a flat palm grip and I feel like half of my palm would be hanging over the edge of the mouse because of it's triangular shape) and I'm looking for something that isn't so flashy, I'm leaning towards the Mionix more because of it's matte Rubberized coating (Grip and size is a big issue I'm having with my current G600) plus the LED's are discrete enough that if I took it to work or something I wouldn't be embarrassed over the fact that my desk turns blue when I put my mouse down :P

If what you say is true about the sensor being better quality then I think the Mionix is the way to go :)

Current Rig:

CPU: i7 4790 3.60GHz

RAM: 8GB (2 x 4GB) GSkill 2333MHz

Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme4

PSU: Modular Cougar 750w

GPU: Sapphire HD 7790 Goodnight Sweet Prince, You served me well :(

Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD + 10TB's Various Seagate HDD's

Case: Corsair 780T (White)

Mouse: Logitech G600

Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire Rapid (Cherry MX Browns)

Future Upgrades:

GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 1060 Dual

PSU: Super Flower Leadex II 750W 80 Plus Gold 

Mouse: Mionix Castor

CPU Cooler: Phanteks PH-TC12DX

Screen: Anything cheap that's either 1440p @ 60Hz/1080p @ 144Hz or 21:9 IPS

3 minutes ago, BranchySaturn28 said:

Yeah Not a huge fan on the shape of the G303 ( I use a flat palm grip and I feel like half of my palm would be hanging over the edge of the mouse because of it's triangular shape) and I'm looking for something that isn't so flashy, I'm leaning towards the Mionix more because of it's matte Rubberized coating (Grip and size is a big issue I'm having with my current G600) plus the LED's are discrete enough that if I took it to work or something I wouldn't be embarrassed over the fact that my desk turns blue when I put my mouse down :P

If what you say is true about the sensor being better quality then I think the Mionix is the way to go :)

I've got a Rival 300, it's a similar mouse but I will give you fair warning that the sensor can bug on occasion, it'll aim either up or down in CS randomly for about 3s very rarely. The same sensor is on the Castor, so yeah. 

idk

3 hours ago, Droidbot said:

I've got a Rival 300, it's a similar mouse but I will give you fair warning that the sensor can bug on occasion, it'll aim either up or down in CS randomly for about 3s very rarely. The same sensor is on the Castor, so yeah. 

It might be either an implementation issue with sensor on the Rival 300, or you just have a defective unit. If this was a common feature of this sensor (3310) all those pros would not be using Zowie Mice (most popular brand of mouse among csgo pros that all have the 3310)

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

6 hours ago, Rupe said:

It might be either an implementation issue with sensor on the Rival 300, or you just have a defective unit. If this was a common feature of this sensor (3310) all those pros would not be using Zowie Mice (most popular brand of mouse among csgo pros that all have the 3310)

It's common on the 300 and a lot of 3310-based mice 

@Aytex has a fnatic gear flick g1 and it does it for him

idk