Any LGA775 cpu with intel HD graphics??

I wanted to know if there is any LGA775 intel CPU that has Intel HD graphics on it....

I browsed the whole internet and didnt find any...So please tell me if there is any..

Thanks in advance!!

I'm pretty certain that 775 chips did not have graphics built into them - you had to get a motherboard with it's own integrated graphics.

Just now, robertpartridge said:

I'm pretty certain that 775 chips did not have graphics built into them - you had to get a motherboard with it's own integrated graphics.

what is the maximum integrated graphics memory that is given by a motherboard(LGA775)

2 minutes ago, ProxyBoy said:

what is the maximum integrated graphics memory that is given by a motherboard(LGA775)

Typically it would be 64MB shared with the minimum of 256MB ram in the system.

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

In my case running the GA-G41MT-S2P 775, the integrated graphics will use roughly 10% of installed RAM (Mobo Max 8GB DDR3) to emulate VRAM, Some BIOS's will allow you to change this value, this example may not be the case accross all boards as I have read a maximum of 384mb on some.

5950X @ 5.1ghz Perf Cores - 32GB 3966Mhz MHZ CL18 - WD SN850 Black 1TB x 2 - Gigabyte Eagle 3080 Ti (Bad Overclocker) - Corsair HX1000i

Lenovo Legion 7i 16ITHg6 - Intel i7 11800h 4.9Ghz Perf Cores - GTX 3070 8GB 2100Mhz - 32GB 3200Mhz CL18 - 1TB 980 Pro PCI-e 4.0 SSD - 2tb 970 EVO PCI-e 3.0 SSD