Is G2A trsted? i wanna buy CSGO

I've been on it and my gut reaction is to walk away. Most of the games I've been interesting in has been about the same price as Steam so I think I'll be sticking with Steam. At the end of the day it is your money ;)

I've bought about a dozen things ranging from PC to XBone to 360 titles and no problems. Just make sure the seller is highly rated. Most have automated systems set up to get you your key in minutes.

COMPUTER: Mobile Battlestation  |  CPU: INTEL I7-8700k |  Motherboard: Asus z370-i Strix Gaming  | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 | Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken 2 Rev. b |  PSU: Corsair SF600 | HDD: Samsung 860 evo 1tb

4 minutes ago, OIRoman said:

It's as trusted as eBay. Idk why people still aren't used to it yet, but that's literally what it is. Digital eBay where the keys are obtained in MANY ways (through bundles to resell for a profit usually, but CAN involve stealing as well)

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

5 minutes ago, OIRoman said:

No they're not, and anyone telling you they are is misinformed. Buy your games from legitimate sources and stop trying to cheat the system.

3 minutes ago, Trogdor8freebird said:

Idk why people still aren't used to it yet, but that's literally what it is.

I was skeptical because it's a random sequence of letters. I cannot prove I didn't get it, and I cannot be reimbursed if a company makes that key invalid in the future.

G2a is fine but CSGO is really cheap anyway, and really cheap on sale. If you want to be safe - steam - otherwise - G2a - is not a bad option from everything I've heard in recent times.

EDIT:

To iterate, one time on a very old thread I found on google some guy knew another guy that had a friend that had his Uplay game key invalidated because it was sold on G2A in a huge wave "against the grey market."

Don't buy your games from either G2A or Kingquin, they both screw over devs

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

3 minutes ago, fpo said:

I was skeptical because it's a random sequence of letters. I cannot prove I didn't get it, and I cannot be reimbursed if a company makes that key invalid in the future.

G2a is fine but CSGO is really cheap anyway, and really cheap on sale. If you want to be safe - steam - otherwise - G2a - is not a bad option from everything I've heard in recent times.

ahh yes, the valid skepticism regarding the possibility of getting ripped off due to luck (rather than just not understanding WHAT the site is). 

That is a certain possibility and that's why G2A has a solution to that with its shield program.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

use paypal

Just now, Trogdor8freebird said:

ahh yes, the skepticism regarding the possibility of getting ripped off due to luck (rather than just not understanding WHAT the site is). 

That is a certain possibility and that's why G2A has a solution to that with its shield program.

It's mostly the "idk if I'll lose money." Bringing up the Shield program is a good notion to buyer protection. Personally I was skeptical about it and thought if it did work, I would just be out 3 dollars, or if the site itself was malicious then I would be out of luck entirely.

I bought about 2 or 3 games from G2A (even though I'm going into game dev as a career haha) and hadn't had any problems.

I agree with what was said above with paypal as they side with the buyer unless undeniable evidence the seller was correct (Best word I could think of; hope you understand what I'm saying.)

I've bought a few games there before. I would suggest you buy the games from high rated sellers. But never, never buy the random steam keys. Never.

CPU - i7-4790k

GPU - MSI 980 Ti 

Mobo - MSI Z97 Gaming 5

Memory - 32 GB DDR3

Storage - 3.4 TB

Full List : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sPgN8d