Gaming/work mouse

PoisonousRock

Hey everyone, my new Logitech G710+ just came in and I absolutely love it after watching so many LTT desk setups but I need a good mouse that would go well with it. I'm thinking of the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum or MX Master but I have the Razer Deathadder Chroma right now. Should I stay with my Deathadder or what? 

3 minutes ago, PoisonousRock said:

Hey everyone, my new Logitech G710+ just came in and I absolutely love it after watching so many LTT desk setups but I need a good mouse that would go well with it. I'm thinking of the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum or MX Master but I have the Razer Deathadder Chroma right now. Should I stay with my Deathadder or what? 

Keep the deathadder. If you have two mice you will never use one of them. I have a mx master and a SteelSeries rival 100. And i never use the mx master

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

Too many mice is a disaster. I have the logitech anywhere mouse, 502, 602, and a cheapo $10 one and I never use the last two 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14