What is this worth?

barisaxyman

Amazon sells 3DS XLs for ~279.99(USD)

http://tinyurl.com/zp7d664

I'd recommend selling it for about standard retail, but not exact or above, given that it's used.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'd recommend selling it for about standard retail, but not exact or above, given that it's used.

Ok, good to know, i might list it at that

No way you could get away with selling it at $280 USD, you can buy a new XL for $200. You could get away with $180 for sure though (if it's a 'new' 3DS XL, probably closer to $160 for an old one).

1 minute ago, pedroisaloser said:

No way you could get away with selling it at $280 USD, you can buy a new XL for $200. You could get away with $180 for sure though (if it's a 'new' 3DS XL, probably closer to $160 for an old one).

thank you, i have the older one so i will list it somewhere around 160

10 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

That's for new, not used.

I'd suggest more along the lines of $180-220.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

i7 2600k @ 5GHz 1.49v - EVGA GTX 1070 ACX 3.0 - 16GB DDR3 2000MHz Corsair Vengence

Asus p8z77-v lk - 480GB Samsung 870 EVO w/ W10 LTSC - 2x1TB HDD storage - 240GB SATA SSD w/ W7 - EVGA 650w 80+G G2

3x 1080p 60hz Viewsonic LCDs, 1 glorious Dell CRT running at anywhere from 60hz to 120hz

Model M w/ Soarer's adapter - Logitch g502 - Audio-Techinca M20X - Cambridge SoundWorks speakers w/ woofer

. What condition is it I right now because it all depends on what condition it is in.

Just now, ANONYMOUS_POTATO said:

. What condition is it I right now because it all depends on what condition it is in.

lightly used and like 7 super small scratches 

I probably sell it for about 180 to about 210 considering it has some scratching. Where is the scratches at then I could

give you more of a closer price range.

1 minute ago, ANONYMOUS_POTATO said:

I probably sell it for about 180 to about 210 considering it has some scratching. Where is the scratches at then I could

give you more of a closer price range.

the scratches are on the top of the case

Just now, barisaxyman said:

the scratches are on the top of the case

Then I would sell it for about the same price range because if it were on the screens I would of said 165-190

Just now, ANONYMOUS_POTATO said:

Then I would sell it for about the same price range because if it were on the screens I would of said 165-190

I really appreciate the help a lot man 

Also, if you're selling to try to get the newer model, gamestop has tradein credit that's actually reasonable, and as long as it's working fine a couple aesthetic imperfection's shouldn't bring down the tradein value at all.

1 minute ago, pedroisaloser said:

Also, if you're selling to try to get the newer model, gamestop has tradein credit that's actually reasonable, and as long as it's working fine a couple aesthetic imperfection's shouldn't bring down the tradein value at all.

i went to my gamestop and they offered me 85 bucks, sooooo

18 minutes ago, barisaxyman said:

I really appreciate the help a lot man 

No problem

I'd say around $150, no way that's selling for more than MSRP

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14