Windows 9.5 Install Guide

hello there...

I am very angry about M$ and their trying to make me an id10t with their systematic changes in that neverending adventure game named W10... I dont know why, but i havent seen video about W9 until now.... and it looks that it is maybe what i want... I suppose, that W7 was the greatest W in settings finding, look, nearly i suppose everything (in my opionion) and the way, why i installed on my "work" laptop whe W8 is, that the 8 have better behavior to SSDs drives...

It looks, that the 9 should be right for me, so i am now downloading ISO from torrent from here and I suppose, that I could be very with that...

If there will be someone, who can tell me some tips to make M$ OS for classic using (non server) beter or another build, I will be really glad to know that... Only why I am now using W10 is, that i have machine, where was problem to install enything else so i will try it in VM, and if it works good.. it will go to full sharp operation... 馃槈

many thanks to all until now and I am even more looking forward to newer insights and comments on improvements... have a nice day and workload with no M$ freaking interuptions 馃ぉ

OK, now i find few things "missing" on W9 from 8/10... I liked task manager, which shows a lot of information (not count that memory ugage in processlist is bullshit), but graphs, HDD usages are very nice.. dont know 3rd party SW....

second one, what is in my opinion good in W10 is multidesktop option... i tried Dexpot, but cant find to throw app to another desktop.... this i am really missing in W9... 馃槥 any tip for these "issues"? thanks

10 hours ago, majkl said:

OK, now i find few things "missing" on W9 from 8/10... I liked task manager, which shows a lot of information (not count that memory ugage in processlist is bullshit), but graphs, HDD usages are very nice.. dont know 3rd party SW....

second one, what is in my opinion good in W10 is multidesktop option... i tried Dexpot, but cant find to throw app to another desktop.... this i am really missing in W9... 馃槥 any tip for these "issues"? thanks

I've been using Windows 9 for years. Fantastic OS. Only drawback I've run across so far is the DX12 is Win10 only, but since I"m not much of a gamer, it's not an issue for me.

Everything is just right there as it's supposed to be like in Win7. No "surprise" UI, no BS "settings" vs. "Control Panel"

It's a great OS.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.聽

Please which taskmanager are you using or how is possible to mintor drive % usage and transferspeed...

and the second thing.. so you dont use multidesktops?

7 hours ago, majkl said:

Please which taskmanager are you using or how is possible to mintor drive % usage and transferspeed...

and the second thing.. so you dont use multidesktops?

I use the built-in one. Works fine for me.

I use 3 monitors if that is what you are asking.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.聽

I already have three monitors.... 1 main, 2 for others and third is TV to watch movies... in this opinion i should have two more monitors but i dont need to have all visible at same moment... this is way, why i have two monitors and using multidesktop...

OK, so i found dexpot and see some videos, what it can do.. it maybe should be the way i will go.... and please could anyone help me to get back taskmanager form W8/10 to this W9? thanks a lot 馃槈