Zotac gtx 780 fan problem

Elzee

So 2 days ago I turned on my computer noticing that it would black screen after a while. I quickly realized my gpu temps were out of the roof. What I didn't know at the time was that my fans on my gpu had stopped working. Nevertheless I thought it was just the dust dragging it down, so I started cleaning it and it yielded some good results (relative to how it was.) It still had idle temps at 50-55c which is way above what it normally has been idling at 35-40c. I noticed that the fans had stopped working completely all three of them. I've tried manually triggering them on MSI afterburner, but to no avail. I decided to try to plug the fan connector out and in, but no dice. But I'm still a little worried that it's not only the fans that is the problem, is 50-55c idle temps normal without the fans? I'm short on money so I thought I'd just slap on 2 120mm fans on it with zip-ties. Will this be viable? The picture is my gpu.

77ce61d0-665f-4ff4-85bc-cc4c6aa793d1.jpg

I am worried though about my idle temps still without the fans, are they normal?