Corsair Warranty for Australia?

My k70 rgb rapidfire is being weird from yesterday. Even if I type on my k70, pc won't recognize the keys. Another weird thing is that about 3 CUE rgb profile for my k70 are showing up by 30 seconds period, then the next rgb profile shows. I guess k70 is bricked, so I want the Corsair Australia contact number to get a new product by warranty. Or if it's not a brick, can someone help?

(I already tried the bios mode, but it still didn't work.)

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Did you buy it from corsair directly, or a third party website.

i bought it from third party producer called JB Hi Fi

3 minutes ago, mandunee said:

My k70 rgb rapidfire is being weird from yesterday. Even if I type on my k70, pc won't recognize the keys. Another weird thing is that about 3 CUE rgb profile for my k70 are showing up by 30 seconds period, then the next rgb profile shows. I guess k70 is bricked, so I want the Corsair Australia contact number to get a new product by warranty. Or if it's not a brick, can someone help?

(I already tried the bios mode, but it still didn't work.)

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Did you buy it from corsair directly, or a third party website.

As mentioned, where did you source it from? Under the ACCC's ACL you have the right to take the goods back to the place of purchase within Australia for repair, replacement or a refund (decision varies depending on major vs minor fault). If you need to ship it back to the retailer, you are entitled to your postage costs provided it has been confirmed faulty.

Generally in Aus, PCCG/Scorptec/MSY/MWAVE will ship it off to the distributor here for whichever vendor (Synnex, Dicker, Ingram, Leader, MMT ect.) and have the disti arrange repair/refund.

https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund

yea JB HIFI IS CRAP trust me i know i live in NSW i went to buy a laptop that was ment to run fallout 4 turns out that the video card is intel hd graphics with 60 mb of vram thay are stupid af

Beth Foster

Xbox Modder, Network Person, Aussie