Kraken x62 and Asus Aura

Hello guys,

I hope to receive my Kraken x62 together with an Asus Z270 Gaming F and my S340 Elite by tomorrow.

I know the Board and the case might be a bit overkill for the Setup I actually have, consisting and i5 6600K, Strix 1060 OC but the situation is "complicated".

(my mother needs a new Family-Computer, at around 450 dollars featuring an G4560, but I couldnt find a B250 or B150 Board I liked and I wanted to get more into RGB with my stuff, so my mother got my Z170 motherboard)

But that's not the point. My question is:

Does anyone know about a way to sync my Asus Aura Stuff with the Kraken X62 and Potential RGB Fans?

Sincerely 

heulboje21/Paul G from Germoney

I don't think that's possible. you can only sync stuff from the same company, so if you get AER RGB Fans, or a HUE+, you can sync it with your kraken.

on the flip side, you can get lighting strips that fit into the RGB headers on your motherboard, which you can then sync with your motherboard's lighting, but not your cooler or fans.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

either manually setting the colors or using the music thingy on Asus Aura and Nzxt software 

There's no way to directly sync the kraken with anything unfortunately. Maybe only to nzxt's other products. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

2 hours ago, PaulG|heulboje21 said:

Hello guys,

I hope to receive my Kraken x62 together with an Asus Z270 Gaming F and my S340 Elite by tomorrow.

I know the Board and the case might be a bit overkill for the Setup I actually have, consisting and i5 6600K, Strix 1060 OC but the situation is "complicated".

(my mother needs a new Family-Computer, at around 450 dollars featuring an G4560, but I couldnt find a B250 or B150 Board I liked and I wanted to get more into RGB with my stuff, so my mother got my Z170 motherboard)

But that's not the point. My question is:

Does anyone know about a way to sync my Asus Aura Stuff with the Kraken X62 and Potential RGB Fans?

Sincerely 

heulboje21/Paul G from Germoney

NZXT and Aura RGB don't mix. Someone post on another forum trying to use the Hue with Aura, He destroyed the hue and might have destroyed the RGB header as well.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

On 05/03/2017 at 7:37 PM, Revan654 said:

NZXT and Aura RGB don't mix. Someone post on another forum trying to use the Hue with Aura, He destroyed the hue and might have destroyed the RGB header as well.

well I was thinking of ordering one... Thank you for telling me inbefore I did something stupid/out of a lack of knowledge

But now I'm curios: can you give me a link or tell me what happened to his Hue and the RGB header? 

Kinda hoping for a complete meltdown..

• 1 year later...

A little old post...   i hope you guss see thaht...

there are 2 ways you can "tacckle" this

Go to this topic....   on this page ?

""Syncing RGB fans / individually addressable LED strip with MBO RGB headers""