Urgent Help !! Just Downloaded a Freaking Keylogger Or Malware and Yes Clicked it

Just Downloaded and Installed a KeyLogger(I am Dead Sure its a keylogger). Help me I am gonna die. This was because of one of my friends, He is gonna die first.

I used MalwareByte's AdwCleaner.It detected 33 problems. How to be sure whether The malware is still there or not?  

Burn your PC, that usually does the trick

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

Just now, Acerpwns said:

Burn your PC, that usually does the trick

That was so helping. Thanks 

send it to the pc gods with a mac as tribute. Then pray it'll work. 

1 minute ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

That was so helping. Thanks 

Malwarebytes is your best bet, if not format your PC, unless it's a keylogger that can lodge itself in the firmware.

Then i have no idea, replace everything really

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

The only visible problem I have right now is ABNORMAL CPU usage. (70-90% idle), usually, it's just less than 10%. 

ecpu.png

Right get Malwarebytes from here: 

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

Run/scan/remove.

Then drop a DL on this:

https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewdownload/1-adwcleaner/

Run and scan.

Finally run this:

http://www.techspot.com/downloads/1278-hitman-pro.html

It's free for a single run.

Of course run Defender or your choice of AV, reboot when told too.  

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

2 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

The only visible problem I have right now is ABNORMAL CPU usage. (70-90% idle), usually, it's just less than 10%. 

ecpu.png

That seems pretty normal. 13%

if you really have a keylogger, try to uninstall through programs and features, and then delete anything it downloaded.

then, run Malwarebytes to see if you removed it successfully.

if not, then I would recommend you re-install windows, to get a completely clean slate. (but back up your files first.)

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

11 minutes ago, elpiop said:

well there is no way to be sure if it downloaded any more malware that was not detected in the scan. safest bet would be to reformat unless you trust that the scan removed everything

This is the only safe thing to do, once you have formatted it, change every password you can remember. 

Cpu : AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (3.8Ghz), Motherboard : Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM : 8GB DDR4 2933 Team (Vulkan) memory, GPU : MSI GTX 980 4GB Case : Antec P50, Storage : 120GB Samsung SSD, 3TB WD Blue, PSU : 530w Thermaltake SPS-530MPC, Cooling : Artic freezer Pro 7, OS : Windows 10. 

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

That seems pretty normal. 13%

if you really have a keylogger, try to uninstall through programs and features, and then delete anything it downloaded.

then, run Malwarebytes to see if you removed it successfully.

if not, then I would recommend you re-install windows, to get a completely clean slate. (but back up your files first.)

Thats a 13% but see it have 100% usage before.

I personaly would do a reinstall if i downloaded a keylogger

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

5 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

so when it gets to 100% look at task manager to see what's using all the power. that might actually help you isolate the virus.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Before he wipes the computer, surely it would be more prudent to check if he actually is infected, unless he already has backups of any vital data!

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Just now, Kierax said:

Before he wipes the computer, surely it would be more prudent to check if he actually is infected, unless he already has backups of any vital data!

formatting will be my last option. I don't have any backup.

1 minute ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

formatting will be my last option. I don't have any backup.

I would be working on making backups of critical data, but backing everything up after archiving it into .rar archives (WinRAR) Then before restoring them on a new system, ensuring they're scanned thoroughly before moving them off the backup device. 

But before all that you should run the tools, I mentioned earlier above ^^ and determine if you are actually infected.  

Just now, LabRat said:

is the HD filling up?

can't tell for sure but I seems Like it. My C: have increased like a gigs but I am be wrong.

14 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

That happens every time you open Task Manager.

view.png

your cpu usage going for the 100% might be because its starting up task manager, since my machine does that too when i start it

(Edit: Wow Jade, at the same time as i was going to say it)

4 minutes ago, Saurabh Sharma said:

can't tell for sure but I seems Like it. My C: have increased like a gigs but I am be wrong.

logic bomb. reformat.

What can you make of this ? This is when Just a single Google chrome windows opened up .

cpuhigh.png

Thank you guys. I will live one more day without literally typing my pass anywhere but if same problems persist tomorrow, then its a formatting time. Thanks All 

13 minutes ago, Kierax said:

I would be working on making backups of critical data, but backing everything up after archiving it into .rar archives (WinRAR) Then before restoring them on a new system, ensuring they're scanned thoroughly before moving them off the backup device. 

But before all that you should run the tools, I mentioned earlier above ^^ and determine if you are actually infected.  

Malwarebytes has finished scanning now just the hitman remains . I am going to do a full windows defender scan of the C drive'