windows 7 M.2 ssd

Hi, im using MSI M5 z270 with M.2 ssd and my question is how i can install windows 7 in this M.2 ssd because windows dont recognize this ssd and show the other HDD. 

What SSD exactly?  With some m.2 SSDs you need to add a driver to the Windows Installer before the SSD will show up.

Also, when installing Windows, be sure to unplug every HDD/SSD other than the one you'll be installing on.  Windows has this dumb habit of installing the bootloader on the wrong disk.  If you ever decide to upgrade that second disk, all of a sudden your system wouldn't boot anymore.

M.2 SSD 6 from intel

9 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

What SSD exactly?  With some m.2 SSDs you need to add a driver to the Windows Installer before the SSD will show up.

Also, when installing Windows, be sure to unplug every HDD/SSD other than the one you'll be installing on.  Windows has this dumb habit of installing the bootloader on the wrong disk.  If you ever decide to upgrade that second disk, all of a sudden your system wouldn't boot anymore.

Intel SSD 600p, so what i need to do any tutorial?

hmm ...

Just checked their downloads section, and I see no driver.  So that's not it. 

You may need UEFI rather than legacy BIOs, or the other way around.  Personally I'd be getting in touch with the motherboard's manufacturer to ask if there's a particular setting I need.