Need CPU cooler that wont interfear with RAM slots

CoffeeandBagels

I'm building an air cooled PC in a Micro-ATX case. Can someone recommend me a CPU cooler that won't interfear with my RAM slots that will fit in an ATX case?

Would be more helpful if you could share the Motherboard model and case dimensions and model aswell,
If you have enough room you may look into Thermaltake's NiC (Non-interference cooler) series that are meant to go into most ATX cases, they are not very small, but they fit into most ATX cases just right, I believe you need to have about 28cm cooler clearance.

13 minutes ago, CoffeeandBagels said:

I'm building an air cooled PC in a Micro-ATX case. Can someone recommend me a CPU cooler that won't interfear with my RAM slots that will fit in an ATX case?

Noctua NHU12S?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Also RAM, different ram have different height heatsinks on them

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I shall take one of Cryorig (mostly universal) series. Otherwise you could, if you have the money, buy an all-in-one liquid cooler.

It would be helpful if you can post your case, motherboard, cpu and RAM. 

My own build: RΛZΞR theme

CPU: Intel Core i5 7600K // CPU cooler: Cryorig H7 // Motherboard: MSI Z270 gaming pro carbon //       

Video Card: MSI Armor gtx 1070 OC 8GB // RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz //  

SSD: Samsung EVO 960 500GB // HDD: 2x WD yellow edition 2TB //

Case: NZXT H440 RAZER edition // Power Supply: Corsair RM550x //         

Operating Software: Windows 10 pro 64-bit

What cpu, motherboard, and case are you using? Budget? 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Cryorig H7 and M9i/a. But ton of downdraft and other coolers too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I have a Dark rock 3, and remember seeing a nifty trick by Awesomesauce Kyle on getting around ram clearances..... Forward to 1m 5s