First AM4 ITX board appears - Uses x370 Chipset

goodtofufriday
On 3/11/2017 at 1:45 AM, goodtofufriday said:

Firstly, for am3 there is. 

For am3+, whic people say there isnt, there is. I showed it on the first page. Youd have seen it had you kept reading. 

"Yes there is sir. ECS A960m-mv - technically DTX but I digress. It fits in itx cases.

https://imgur.com/a/h4mpG "

I personally made a pc with it. 

Dtx is still Dtx, being slightly wider than a itx means it cant fit in all itx compatible cases and those where it doesnt would probably need case mods to fit in a best case senario(node 202 and rvzo2 come to mind as cases where that wouldnt work for reasons of size and heat. Even its not an official consumer branded board, with a good ocing chipset. For $100 for the board it doesnt seem like it was part of an cost effective gaming solution imho.

In terms of reading, I missed it completely, didn't even see that specific post on the first page. Though i did see the one where you said you had a 8350 in it so I dunno why things didnt click.

Nice build.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

1 hour ago, NightBladeDK said:

Dtx is still Dtx, being slightly wider than a itx means it cant fit in all itx compatible cases and those where it doesnt would probably need case mods to fit in a best case senario(node 202 and rvzo2 come to mind as cases where that wouldnt work for reasons of size and heat. Even its not an official consumer branded board, with a good ocing chipset. For $100 for the board it doesnt seem like it was part of an cost effective gaming solution imho.

In terms of reading, I missed it completely, didn't even see that specific post on the first page. Though i did see the one where you said you had a 8350 in it so I dunno why things didnt click.

Nice build.

At the time that mobo was only 25 or 30$  so it did its job, and yeah it fits in a node 202. 

Sadly since i posted my build in a few places that boards price has skyrocketed. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX