4:3 stretched CSGO windows 10

nobiggieBIG

Just upgraded and i cant get my favourite settings, no matter what i do?

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Console.WriteLine("C# is aids");

25 minutes ago, nobiggieBIG said:

Just upgraded and i cant get my favourite settings, no matter what i do?

You using Nvidia?

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Just now, leelaa14 said:

You using Nvidia?

AMD

A8-7600 {} Gigabyte FM2+ Board {} CX430 {} Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb {} MSI GTX 760 2GB {}

Just now, nobiggieBIG said:

AMD

I don't use AMD so not sure how well this will work. But in Nvidia control panel, you override GPU scaling and set it to stretched and that does the trick. 
Here is a link from AMD for there scaling, so see if you can match the nvidia settings with that.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/UnableToSetGPUScaling.aspx

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

If you've tried scaling the picture through the GPU settings and gotten nowhere, you might have to look in the monitors menus to see if there's an image scaling option that sets the aspect ratio correctly instead of stretching it out.

40 minutes ago, demonix00 said:

If you've tried scaling the picture through the GPU settings and gotten nowhere, you might have to look in the monitors menus to see if there's an image scaling option that sets the aspect ratio correctly instead of stretching it out.

its blocked out.