Best gaming mouse for less than 90 bucks?

Nicolas

So christmas is coming! i know it's a bit early, but where I live tech stuff are not really "accessible" so I have to order my stuff from the US, which takes some planning, it's not as easy as going to the store and trying them out and picking the one that suits you the best, so I haven't been keeping up too much the the mice part of stuff because I was more than satisfied with my m60, but I've had that one for more than a year and a half, so I thought why not right? the ones that look like they would suit me the best are the func ms3 and the roccat kone xtd, but I just wanted to know if there are any other interesting products out there that I might not be aware of, so what would you say it's the best mouse for less than 90 bucks?

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I would buy a Logitech G600 or Roccat Kone XTD. The Func MS-3 has iffy build quality and quality control.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

if you dont hate razer, the naga is a very solid mouse, also i really like the rat 7 

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

So christmas is coming! i know it's a bit early, but where I live tech stuff are not really "accessible" so I have to order my stuff from the US, which takes some planning, it's not as easy as going to the store and trying them out and picking the one that suits you the best, so I haven't been keeping up too much the the mice part of stuff because I was more than satisfied with my m60, but I've had that one for more than a year and a half, so I thought why not right? the ones that look like they would suit me the best are the func ms3 and the roccat kone xtd, but I just wanted to know if there are any other interesting products out there that I might not be aware of, so what would you say it's the best mouse for less than 90 bucks?

Mionix Naos 8200

RAT mice are the best IMO

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Even if you do hate Razer for some reason the Naga will prove you wrong.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

whatever feels best in your hand. spec wise a lot of them are very similar that all it comes down to is comfort. 

Logitech G400s is a great mouse. 

Case: Fractal Design R4  Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus  Processor: Intel i7 4770K  GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X  RAM: Corsair Vengenace Pro 16GB  PSU: Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 750W  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB   Monitor(s): LG 24GM77  Keyboard: Logitech G410  Mouse: Zowie EC1-A  Mousepad: Puretrak Talent White Ed.  Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud II

Corsair M65

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

It really depends what games you want too play with it i would recommend the Logitech G600 for MMOs or games with a ton of key bindings like planetsiders 2 or the M65 for twitch gameplay

The only difference between a politician and a criminal in patience . A criminal will try to take everything immediately where as a politician known to take it one small piece at a time

Gigabyte M8000X is (imo) the best "budget mouse".

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

I think that it is all bout what you want form it.

From my experience, the SteelSeries Kana is just too good. If you think that a really great mouse will really benefit you, then think about upgrading your skill first, Mice really don't affect the end result.

Compatible with Windows 95

Razer deathadder I have had one for 3 years know and have dropped it hundreds of times and its fine I love it to death personal my favorite mouse

I find mice to be a very personal thing, depending on how you hold your mouse, I have large hands and use claw grip mostly but I still like big mice. The deathadder is a nice large mouse but doesn't sit as high in the middle as the classic G5 shape. My favorite mouse has to be the G5 shaped series mice. G500s etc. I used a naga for quite some time though and I couldn't imagine playing an MMO without one, still have a brand new one in case another good MMO comes along. Their are so many good gaming mice nowadays I don't think their is a "best" one. Just don't fall for the ermagherd it has over 90000 dpiii's... Mainly a marketing scheme if you ask me. 1600 and below dpi is the sweet spot for anything precise.

Zowie FK

Logitech G400 rev 2(not version 1, it has a worse sensor)

Logitech G400S

Razer Deathadder 2013

Razer Deathadder Black Edition (the same mouse as Razer Deathadder 3.5G but with a different finish)

Zowie AM (same as Zowie FK but minor adjustments)

Razer Deathadder 3.5G (only good with the latest firmware to remove prediction and/or jitter)

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Razer Abyssus (Like Russian roulette buying this mouse. A ton of them have jitter issues and some are perfect, so I don't recommend them)

Is your favorite mouse not on this list? Then chances are it is not that good. For example someone mentioned the R.A.T series before and they got Z-axis issues since they use the Philips Twin Eye PLN 2031 sensor (all mice with this sensor has Z-axis issues).

But why isn't mice like any Steelseries or the Logitech G9x, or the Logitech G500 on the list? Because they have acceleration that can't be removed. Some mice I don't have on the list also has tracking issues and/or angle snapping. Oh and high DPI does not make a mouse good. I didn't include all mice with flawless sensors by the way. There are a few other ones that are good but for one reason or another did not make the list.

More info: ESReality.com

I love my deathadder its light feels good in my  hand and its accurate.

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

Zowie FK

Logitech G400 rev 2(not version 1, it has a worse sensor)

Logitech G400S

Razer Deathadder 2013

Razer Deathadder Black Edition (the same mouse as Razer Deathadder 3.5G but with a different finish)

Zowie AM (same as Zowie FK but minor adjustments)

Razer Deathadder 3.5G (only good with the latest firmware to remove prediction and/or jitter)

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Razer Abyssus (Like Russian roulette buying this mouse. A ton of them have jitter issues and some are perfect, so I don't recommend them)

Is your favorite mouse not on this list? Then chances are it is not that good. For example someone mentioned the R.A.T series before and they got Z-axis issues since they use the Philips Twin Eye PLN 2031 sensor (all mice with this sensor has Z-axis issues).

But why isn't mice like any Steelseries or the Logitech G9x, or the Logitech G500 on the list? Because they have acceleration that can't be removed. Some mice I don't have on the list also has tracking issues and/or angle snapping. Oh and high DPI does not make a mouse good. I didn't include all mice with flawless sensors by the way. There are a few other ones that are good but for one reason or another did not make the list.

More info: ESReality.com

Naos 8200 is amazing and isn't in the list

I don't know what the price is over the pond, but a Cyborg RAT3's a mouse I was panning to get get before I settled on the RAT7

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

Naos 8200 is amazing and isn't in the list

It uses the Avago 9800 sensor so it has jitter (gets worse the higher DPI you use) and slightly positive acceleration (seems to be inconsistent acceleration as well). Therefore it is not on the list.

Not sure why people keep recommending the R.A.T 7 either. It has Z-axis issues so every time you lift and put the mouse down your mouse cursor will move. You can check it out yourself by lifting the mouse 5-10mm and then put it down, and then repeating that quickly. Your mouse will move away from the original position while a mouse with a perfect sensor (such as the Deathadder 2013 or Logitech G400S) will stay in the same position plus/minus a few mm.

I think a lot of people recommend mice simply based on "this is the mouse I use so therefore it is good" or "this mouse is really expensive, so it is probably good".

It uses the Avago 9800 sensor so it has jitter (gets worse the higher DPI you use) and slightly positive acceleration (seems to be inconsistent acceleration as well). Therefore it is not on the list.

Not sure why people keep recommending the R.A.T 7 either. It has Z-axis issues so every time you lift and put the mouse down your mouse cursor will move. You can check it out yourself by lifting the mouse 5-10mm and then put it down, and then repeating that quickly. Your mouse will move away from the original position while a mouse with a perfect sensor (such as the Deathadder 2013 or Logitech G500S) will stay in the same position plus/minus a few mm.

I think a lot of people recommend mice simply based on "this is the mouse I use so therefore it is good" or "this mouse is really expensive, so it is probably good".

You say that the G500s sensor is good yet its not on the list?