one week with the Razer blade 2015 14"

i bought this Razer Blade off of Ebay for $779USD, since this was a massive save and was obviously well used so i cannot say much about the brand new appearance, but even after the some what harsh use that the sell had put it trough it has stood up very well. the keys are a bit warn but that doesn't really change the typing experience, i would go as far as comparing the typing experience to a Macbook pro keyboard (only a slightly bit more mushy), they glass track pad is just perfect, its very good at palm rejection and is SUPER smooth. The screen is amazing, the 3100x1800 res is the highest res screen i've ever owned in my entire life, i've seen Apples 5k IMac and its hard to see the difference once you get past a certain res, this res paired with the touchscreen is just amazing, at first i though i would never use the touch screen and i was wrong, the touch screen is just a touch screen, since i haven't had any laptops/computer with a touch screen i have nothing to compare it to, but i would say it is good. the physical design of the Blade is outstanding, the blade is very thin and is a power house, but this leads to the one thing i HATE about the blade, since its thin and powerful it has to do something with heat, the blade has two fans on the bottom and a vent near the hinge, the blade gets super loud and very hot super quick, but with that said it is not a big surprise since it has a 970m, I7 4720HQ, 256gb M.2 SSD, and, 16GB of ram. my main goal of this laptop was to have something that could last me a few years (maybe late into college). The gaming performance is what i would say really good, plays most games on high at 60+ fps..

PROS:
Looks like a bad ass Macbook pro for MEN

amazing performance

cheapish if you buy used

amazing screen

M.2 SSD

can do everything you throw at it

CONS;

GETS LOUD AND HOT A SHIT(i could probably poach eggs on the bottom of the laptop while playing arma 3 )

"cant thing of anything else"