Corsair Hydro H100 V2 (240mm)

I am sure this has been posted before, or at least something along the lines of it. But I want to replace the standard tubing of my AOI cooler with transparent ones, add a res (Mainly for a top up point) and run blood red coolant. I heard around that it has been done before and that the pump can more than handle it. I know they have barb fittings but as for tubing size and all round safety of my parts (Even with non conducting coolant) I also understand that the AOI is mixing metals (Copper block Ali Rad) im not sure if this is okay, I am new to custom cooling and as it stands I dont have the money to go full custom as yet. It is mainly for asthetics to fit my color. If it cant be done or is too risky so be it, but I would love some opinions/Experiences Cheers Guys.

Picture to show you why I want to mod it  

17005952_785270241629077_2142392877_n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Redempti0n said:

I am sure this has been posted before, or at least something along the lines of it. But I want to replace the standard tubing of my AOI cooler with transparent ones, add a res (Mainly for a top up point) and run blood red coolant. I heard around that it has been done before and that the pump can more than handle it. I know they have barb fittings but as for tubing size and all round safety of my parts (Even with non conducting coolant) I also understand that the AOI is mixing metals (Copper block Ali Rad) im not sure if this is okay, I am new to custom cooling and as it stands I dont have the money to go full custom as yet. It is mainly for asthetics to fit my color. If it cant be done or is too risky so be it, but I would love some opinions/Experiences Cheers Guys.

Picture to show you why I want to mod it  

They are not designed to be opened or modified in any way, you would be better off with something like a expandable AIO where you are able to properly remove the tubes add further blocks rads and such. 

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

They are not designed to be opened or modified in any way, you would be better off with something like a expandable AIO where you are able to properly remove the tubes add further blocks rads and such. 

yeah I thought as much. It was kinda an after thought, and its not really important if it cant be done without big risk then oh well. I was looking at one of the swiftech ones that are expandable but at the time, they were almost $250 AUD (And I had a case without a window) so I couldn't justify paying and extra $110 as the Corsair was on sale at the time. Well what is life without small regrets eh? Cheers for taking the time to help me out mate, appreciate it.