[Funny review] Sexy PC Mouse A4tech Bloody A60 Blazing V-Track Core 2 White

FilipSebik

Omg, I just bought this mouse and it is blazing sexy omg... I like it so much

Spoiler

ImgW.ashx?fd=f3&cd=ME409t2

It looks better in person view but I am perfectly satisfied. Works nice, 0.2ms response time, Sleeved cable, glides nicely on paper, infra red sensor is awesome. No random moving on desktop or in games. Precise as 2+2=4. 800-4000 DPI. AND WHOOPING 160KB OF MEMORY FOR STORING MACROS (that I never use) 8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS AND METALLIC PADS (Whatever that means). For the price of almost 21 euros. It's the best mice I ever had. No RGB but it looks like when unicorn dies and his back ruptures and shows all the colors... Damn I love that mouse. It goes nice with my keyboard A4Tech Bloody B720. And I guess this is the WORLD'S FASTEST KEY RESPONSE. That I don't know because my display sux... Nvm I just love this mouse, but it's ugly brother the A4Tech Bloody A60 Blazing V-Track Core 2 is really ugly.

This review is meant as funny so take it like that if it never ever would be funny.

And I won't forget all the features: SOOOOOO ---> METAL PARTS, 6 SNIPER MODES, 3 SHOOTING MODES ON LEFT BUTTON, 4 CORE SYSTEM, FPS HEADSHOT KOMBOS, DETAIL KALIBRATION, INFRARED SCROLL WHEEL, NO DOUBLE CLICKING, ULTRA DURIBLE (GIGABYTE confirmed?), ZERO DELAY Aaaaaand you can't find it online for some reason? oke. That's all for this review. Thanks for reading this

3 minutes ago, FilipSebik said:

Omg, I just bought this mouse and it is blazing sexy omg... I like it so much

Reveal hidden contents

ImgW.ashx?fd=f3&cd=ME409t2

It looks better in person view but I am perfectly satisfied. Works nice, 0.2ms response time, Sleeved cable, glides nicely on paper, infra red sensor is awesome. No random moving on desktop or in games. Precise as 2+2=4. 800-4000 DPI. AND WHOOPING 160KB OF MEMORY FOR STORING MACROS (that I never use) 8 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS AND METALLIC PADS (Whatever that means). For the price of almost 21 euros. It's the best mice I ever had. No RGB but it looks like when unicorn dies and his back ruptures and shows all the colors... Damn I love that mouse. It goes nice with my keyboard A4Tech Bloody B720. And I guess this is the WORLD'S FASTEST KEY RESPONSE. That I don't know because my display sux... Nvm I just love this mouse, but it's ugly brother the A4Tech Bloody A60 Blazing V-Track Core 2 is really ugly.

This review is meant as funny so take it like that if it never ever would be funny.

And I won't forget all the features: SOOOOOO ---> METAL PARTS, 6 SNIPER MODES, 3 SHOOTING MODES ON LEFT BUTTON, 4 CORE SYSTEM, FPS HEADSHOT KOMBOS, DETAIL KALIBRATION, INFRARED SCROLL WHEEL, NO DOUBLE CLICKING, ULTRA DURIBLE (GIGABYTE confirmed?), ZERO DELAY Aaaaaand you can't find it online for some reason? oke. That's all for this review. Thanks for reading this

bruh

I don't think you own it...

Just now, FilipSebik said:

Oh, Really? (sarcasm af) -snip-

well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

So what? It looks more dope with better camera because 3MPX isn't enough to handle this beauty :o 

• 3 years later...

Yo the mouse in the picture is not the A60 its the A70 (which is a cheaper model)

• 8 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, MopPom said:

Yo the mouse in the picture is not the A60 its the A70 (which is a cheaper model)

Bro lmao I had to say something. The A60 literally has a white version, if you spent the 5 secs to google :)))