My watercooling build for RYZEN

So guys im planning to do a full watercooled pc. So far these are the things i have decided

Case

Dark base 900 (Case received)

Cpu

Ryzen 1800x. (Waiting to receive my preorder unit)

Fans

Silent wings 3 120mm (Stock received)

Okay i fcked up again. Since im so used to 120mm i literally taught the case support 480. I Even checked the website before for the radiator support and i dont understand how come i got confused with 420mm with 480mm. Im such an idiot.

I asked my local shop to exchange 120mm with 140mm so problem solved.

Rams

Trident Z Rgb 4x8gb dual channel 3200mhz (Waiting stock getting it on march probably same time with ryzen)

Ssd

2x 850 pro 512gb in hand and probably getting a 960 evo since supplier in my region still havent bring in stock for 960 pro

Block

Ekwb supremacy evo full nickel with am4 mount (For some reason ekwb say its free and add 0.01 for the additional mounts) (Ordered waiting shipment to arrive)

Fittings

Barrrow TYKN K-16 V1 Silver and Acrylic tubing (Ordered waiting shipment to arrive)

Reservoir

Singularity computers protium reservoir medium with D5 pump top and mod kit

And i just realised i fck up when i checked my order and the ethereal dual reservoir mount wasn't listed in my order. First world problems people. (Need to reorder cause left out some parts)

Ok reordered so problem solved

Pump

2x Laing D5 (stock received)

I still havent ordered my radiator because im not sure wt type radiator im going to use until i receive my case to take measurements. Roughly im planning a 480 at the top and front.

Im borrowing some stuff from my friends like the heat gun, silicon insert, and bending kit. I have some experience with petg before but havent played with acrylic. So if my bends are bad pls advice me wts wrong.

I still havent decided wt colour of loop should go into my build.

I will update here after i receive my parts. I wished to get some tips and tricks how i see other build log u guys really take some great pictures. I have a sony rx 100 v but i dont know how to take great pictures with it. I have tried messing with the settings and manual mode but still doesnt turns out to be as good. Do u guys do some post processing on the pictures or u guys have some magic settings pls share with me since i would love to take some great shots too.

Okay i have a question and this is important. If i run my pump configuration in series how do set it up. Is it as simple as 1st pump out to the 2nd pump inlet and 2nd pump out to the hardware and water flows back in to the 1st pump. Sorry if this question is silly i havent done pump configuration in series before just making sure.

17 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

Ryzen 1800x. (Waiting to receive my preorder unit)

2x Laing D5 (stock received)

2 Pumps? Do you plan on getting a 2nd R7 1800x and somehow unofficially dual socket them? As well as water-cooling your RAM, your Motherboard, both your SSDs. Are you also planning to buy 4x RX 480s? Because that's how much pushing power you have with 2 pumps and still plenty to spare.

D5 Pumps also go up to 37w so you're using a maximum of 74 watts already just from the pumps.

29 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

I still havent ordered my radiator because im not sure wt type radiator im going to use until i receive my case to take measurements. Roughly im planning a 480 at the top and front.

I have the DarkBase Pro 900 and I have a 420 in the front and a 360 on top. This leaves very little room for the fitting/tubing, so I am glad you are waiting to get the case before ordering the rads.

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

12 hours ago, phongle123 said:

2 Pumps? Do you plan on getting a 2nd R7 1800x and somehow unofficially dual socket them? As well as water-cooling your RAM, your Motherboard, both your SSDs. Are you also planning to buy 4x RX 480s? Because that's how much pushing power you have with 2 pumps and still plenty to spare.

D5 Pumps also go up to 37w so you're using a maximum of 74 watts already just from the pumps.

No bro not dual socket. Just a single socket system. In just separating my CPU and GPU loop that's all. I know I could have do it with 1 pump but I wan the pump to be more relaxed probably running half the speed. No ram watercooling xD RGB ram. For the board I don't hope there will be a block for the MOSFET very soon. So I guess it's just for the CPU and gpu. I have a 1500axi PSU so yah power consumption got covered. 

12 hours ago, SonoDanshi said:

I have the DarkBase Pro 900 and I have a 420 in the front and a 360 on top. This leaves very little room for the fitting/tubing, so I am glad you are waiting to get the case before ordering the rads.

Good to know can u post a pic so I have a idea wt rad ur using and how much space is left. This can be very helpful in my planning process. 

12 hours ago, phongle123 said:

Actually now u mention it I'm thinking I want to run the pump in series. That wt if one of my pump fail I will have still 1 running. 

17 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

Good to know can u post a pic so I have a idea wt rad ur using and how much space is left. This can be very helpful in my planning process. 

It's a pretty janky photo from my phone back when I was just putting the system together and filling the loop, but it shows the 420 rad at the front running top to bottom on the case. The 360 along the top also takes a lot of space, so not sure if you'd squeeze much more into it.

900rads.png

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

23 minutes ago, SonoDanshi said:

It's a pretty janky photo from my phone back when I was just putting the system together and filling the loop, but it shows the 420 rad at the front running top to bottom on the case. The 360 along the top also takes a lot of space, so not sure if you'd squeeze much more into it.

900rads.png

TK for the pic dude really appreciate it. I understand wt u mean there is really not much space in there anymore. I hope I'm not asking too much this pic is from a left angle. If a pic from right angle will be NC. It's OK if u don't have but I can work with this. TK man. Btw wt Rads are those. Is it both GTS. 

19 minutes ago, KeepItCool said:

TK for the pic dude really appreciate it. I understand wt u mean there is really not much space in there anymore. I hope I'm not asking too much this pic is from a left angle. If a pic from right angle will be NC. It's OK if u don't have but I can work with this. TK man. Btw wt Rads are those. Is it both GTS. 

Sorry, don't have any pics from the other angle and I made a custom shroud that covers the PSU and allows the 3 reservoirs to be mounted as well. This means the top front of the case is also covered up so you can't see where the radiators meet any more.

EDIT: And yes they are both GTS rads

23 minutes ago, SonoDanshi said:

Sorry, don't have any pics from the other angle and I made a custom shroud that covers the PSU and allows the 3 reservoirs to be mounted as well. This means the top front of the case is also covered up so you can't see where the radiators meet any more.

EDIT: And yes they are both GTS rads

I see no issue. But TK for the pic anyway. I have already added some extra rotatory in my order. 

Edited by KeepItCool

4 hours ago, KeepItCool said:

I see no issue. But TK for the pic anyway. I have already added some extra rotatory in my order. 

Acryllic is a bitch in comparison to PETG, it bubbles so easily, I mean fucking easily, I ditched it all and ordered more PETG

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

6 hours ago, stealth80 said:

Acryllic is a bitch in comparison to PETG, it bubbles so easily, I mean fucking easily, I ditched it all and ordered more PETG

I take your word for it but since i ordered already. I have to deal with it. Ok calm down and think positive. I hope i dont screw this up. I have ordered 40 pieces of 500mm tubes to make about 4 bends or so. So i have a lot of chance to make mistakes.

1 hour ago, KeepItCool said:

I take your word for it but since i ordered already. I have to deal with it. Ok calm down and think positive. I hope i dont screw this up. I have ordered 40 pieces of 500mm tubes to make about 4 bends or so. So i have a lot of chance to make mistakes.

haha I am calm, I was just trying to explain how much of a pain it was :D

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

7 hours ago, stealth80 said:

haha I am calm, I was just trying to explain how much of a pain it was :D

Haha the irony is I'm actually telling myself to calm down. ??

DSC02053.JPG

DSC02054.JPG

I'm thinking of 2x 420 rads. Probably crossflow GTS. 

Since i aint really sure 420gts xflow is compatible on both side. I just added a extra 420gts. I might just sell whichever i dont need.

1 pic.png

Since im still waiting for my parts decided to test my camera and take shot in my garden. Added more order from singularity computers. Plan to do my own custom cables. I have never tried doing custom cables so this will be my first time.

DSC02090-min.JPG

DSC02091-min.JPG

DSC02092-min.JPG

DSC02096-min.JPG

DSC02100-min.JPG

DSC02104-min.JPG

DSC02105-min.JPG

DSC02106-min.JPG

DSC02109-min.JPG

DSC02110-min.JPG

DSC02112-min.JPG

DSC02103-min.JPG

Probably the first thing to arrive next week will be the cpu block from ekwb followed by performance pc parts which is the radiator and ekwb gpu blocks for 1080ti. Singularity computer parts also arrive next week and hope to also receive my alphacool vpp755 pumps next week too. Right now my watercooling parts will reach in time but not sure the cpu and gpu is available anytime soon in my local store. They cant give me a fix date but just said probably next week. This all due to my suppliers in my region who suck since they cant give a fix date when is available.

Cpu block arrive today. Will try take some shots with it. Radiators will be here next week. Just got a message from courier service informing me to pay the tax for the radiators.

My rad arrived today sadly the xflow 420 gts didnt fit into the case. Today i just ordered a 420gts. It looks like normal 420gts is just fine. Wt went wrong is i didnt calculate the offset of the radiator. I totally forget that once u place 1 rad. It takes up the space reducing the length for second radiator installation. Due to the nature of the crossflow. It is also not suitable for the case since if i tried to make sure all fits. The gap to fill the inlet with fittings is too narrow since still need 2mm clearance for a normal rotatory fittings. So the only configuration that it fully support without problem is 2x 420gts. Oh well i learned from my mistake. I will be updating pics on the rad and gpu blocks tomorrow.

11 hours ago, JDMFTW said:

Nice

TK bro I'm still waiting for my parts. Still have received my ryzen CPU and motherboard. ??