Evga 980ti Hall Of Fame micro stuttering all the time

Hey guys, i have been a fan of the channel for 3 years, you inspired me to build my own PC, 

Recently i have found that my Evga 980ti hall of fame is giving me stuttering issues in games, such as black desert online, and league of legends,

it makes it feel like the screen judders from left to right,

i have tried back dating my drivers, and installing the up to date ones, i have found other threads relating to this issue that have said, shadow play could be causing the issue. 

so i have turned that off, no change.

i have turned changed settings in nvidia control panel, that have previous related issues to whitcher 3. 

there is a shocking amount of issues on this 980 ti , and im starting to wonder if i dont the right thing.  ive spent alot of money, and feel that what im getting out of this pc are just underwhelming,

i have done 0 over clocks to this pc.

i had a button on my video card that turned up fan speed and voltages, thought that this could be this issue but it has not sorted anything.

ive got to the point now where im lost and really could use some back up on this,

if anyone can help me i would be very appreciative :D  many thanks

My specs:

intel i7-5820k 3.3ghz

msi x 99 motherboard

Evga Hall OF Fame 980 ti

16 gb balistics ram

h110i double corsair water cooler.  

if you need anything else let me know.

You definitely wasted a ton of money if this pc is only for those kind of games. 

Do you have vsync enabled? What resolution are you playing on? 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

23 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

You definitely wasted a ton of money if this pc is only for those kind of games. 

Do you have vsync enabled? What resolution are you playing on? 

He also did say wHitcher 3 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IDK where I was getting with this. Okay bye!

4 minutes ago, phongle123 said:

He also did say wHitcher 3 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IDK where I was getting with this. Okay bye!

Good ol' Witcher 3 using 12 CPU Threads, ikr?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

7 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

Good ol' Witcher 3 using 12 CPU Threads, ikr?

I mean it's only a hexacore, I have a 5930k that's used for gaming primarily. I wouldn't ever tell anyone that OH I made this PC....to work on. A Gaming PC sounds cooler than a workstation.

Back to my point, you don't know what other stuff he uses it for. He didn't state it. He had a problem with gaming. So he asked his question, stated his problem, listed his specs.

I don't see why he would have to list the type of work he does on his system to make it legitimate.

Or it could just be bragging rights. Which is a legitimate excuse.

Anyways, when there's a GPU/Game type of problem.

It's always,

1) Old Drivers are bad, need a fresh/clean install of new driver. Fresh Install is not the same thing as an upgrade.

2) If 1 fails, you have a malware that is eating your CPU and/or GPU when you least expect it, like gaming. Check to find out the normal CPU/GPU usage when playing a certain game and when frames drop check the CPU/GPU usage using an already opened monitoring software.

3) If all else fails, do a fresh reinstall of windows to get rid of anything that has affected your Windows files, etc.

Stuttering or tearing? Or is it both? 

Try forcing Fast Sync through Nvidia CP/Nvidia Inspector and what kind of FPS you getting in those games?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

hey guys wasnt getting any notifications for this, so didnt see the replys, thanks so much for the help, yeah i know that this pc is a bit over kill for league of legends, but i do alot of video editing ect, which is the reason i got it, anyway enough about the politics xD 

so when im in game the screen feels like it has 2 parts, like 2 layers, and it feels like the top layer moves right and left very fast, (not a tear) like a very fast stutter.

i have installed the new drivers, no change, i have moved pcie slot i didnt think this would affect anything but i tried it. no change.

im trying to go through all the options before i re install windows. i have no vsync running, i have also turned off the shadow play as people were talking about issues with that  no change with that off, 

do you think that windows re install would be that effective??