Are my PC components compatible with each other?

Go to solution Solved by DaemonWarrior44,

Well, thanks to all of you, guys. I appreciate it a lot.
Now I know that I should change the Motherboard to a B250 and the Power Supply to an EVGA 500W (the only 80+ Bronze I could find on local stores).
And again, thanks.

What do you think about my PC components? Are they compatible with each other?
Recently, I've been doing research about PC components and I chose this:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-H
CPU: Intel Core i3-7100 Kaby Lake
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4
Power: Sentey XCP-530W
HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200RPM
SSD: Toshiba OCZ TR150 120GB SATA
Case: Corsair Carbide 100R
Those were the main components, but I chose some more that are "less important":
Cooling: Corsair Hydro H60 <or> Zalman CNPS9900 Max; Cooler Master Blade Master 120 PWM <or> Corsair Air AF120 Performance
Peripherals: Cooler Master Devastator II Kit; JVC HA-RX700 <or> HyperX Cloud Drone
Monitor: LED 22" Full HD 1080p (any brand)
Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Z 5.1
It's the first time that I "build" a PC and yes, I did research, but I wanted a 2nd opinion from more experimented people, that's why I made this post. If someone can help me about the compatibility or by suggesting better components (at around the same price) I would appreciate it.
Also, it's necessary to say that I live in Argentina (South America), so maybe some products that you suggest aren't available here, while all the components that I chose are.

Not really. Bad PSU. Mobo need BIOS update which might not work

GPU, HDD and SSD is fine

Get a H270 or B250 motherboard as it supports Kaby Lake out of the box, with the 100 series chipset you will have to update the BIOS and that takes up a lot of time also you don't need aftermarket CPU cooling just use the stock cooler. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Not really. Bad PSU. Mobo need BIOS update which might not work

GPU, HDD and SSD is fine

windforce oc has shitty cooling tho - go for a zotac asus msi or evga offering - also, get a seasonic s12 bronze or an evga 80 plus bronze rated psu

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

windforce oc has shitty cooling tho - go for a zotac asus msi or evga offering - also, get a seasonic s12 bronze or an evga 80 plus bronze rated psu

They have 2 fans should be fine

Yes seems fine. 

I would go for a more reliable power supply though, you don't want that messing up your system.

You will have to update the BIOS for that board to work with Kaby Lake processors.

Also, the cooling is completely overkill for an i3, I got the same CPU with an Arctic Alpine 11, it's dead silent even during gaming.

PS, don't buy a Zotac 1050ti as the fan is always on 45%, no zero RPM mode for some reason.

Does you mum know you're here?

Use pcpartpicker.com to check compatibility in the future.

it's compatible, but it's not the best choice of parts. the motherboard may need a BIOS update to work, and the PSU's not good

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

4 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Get a H270 or B250 motherboard as it supports Kaby Lake out of the box, with the 100 series chipset you will have to update the BIOS and that takes up a lot of time also you don't need aftermarket CPU cooling just use the stock cooler. 

OK, so buying a B250 should solve that problem, right?

Just now, DaemonWarrior44 said:

Or get a i3 6100. They are near identical in performance 

About the Power Supply, would it be fine with a EVGA 430W? It has the 6+2 PCIE pin...

430w evga is decent but doesnt rank very high on @STRMfrmXMN's list - try getting the 80 plus bronze one or a seasonic s12

10 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

Yes

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

1 minute ago, gtx1060=value said:

430w evga is decent but doesnt rank very high on @STRMfrmXMN's list - try getting the 80 plus bronze one or a seasonic s12

Seasonic is too expensive for me, is the EVGA 500W fine?

3 minutes ago, DaemonWarrior44 said:

Seasonic is too expensive for me, is the EVGA 500W fine?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $34.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-26 15:09 EST-0500

the one above or the seasonic ssp are all good - well tier 4 so it's not absolute crap

4 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($34.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $34.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-02-26 15:09 EST-0500

the one above or the seasonic ssp are all good - well tier 4 so it's not absolute crap

I couldn't find that one here (local stores). Amazon.es or is the only reliable site that ships to Argentina (where I live), but it's at $70 EUR, :(...

I couldn't find that one here (local stores). Amazon.es or is the only reliable site that ships to Argentina (where I live), but it's at $70 EUR, :(...

try the seasonic ssp

3 minutes ago, gtx1060=value said:

try the seasonic ssp

That one's at $70 EUR at Amazon.es, too... I mean, I would pay $70 EUR for it, but my country has a 55% tax on foreign products, so it goes up to around $110 EUR+Shipping. I found the Seasonic 400W 80+ Bronze on a local store, but I don't know if it would work. I did some research on the official Seasonic site and I couldn't find it.

Well, thanks to all of you, guys. I appreciate it a lot.
Now I know that I should change the Motherboard to a B250 and the Power Supply to an EVGA 500W (the only 80+ Bronze I could find on local stores).
And again, thanks.

59 minutes ago, VVoltor said:

Yes seems fine. 

I would go for a more reliable power supply though, you don't want that messing up your system.

You will have to update the BIOS for that board to work with Kaby Lake processors.

Also, the cooling is completely overkill for an i3, I got the same CPU with an Arctic Alpine 11, it's dead silent even during gaming.

PS, don't buy a Zotac 1050ti as the fan is always on 45%, no zero RPM mode for some reason.

OK, so less Cooling power would be fine, haha... Thanks.

1 minute ago, Flavio hc 16 said:

If you can find it for about the smae lrice i would go for the rx 470 rather than the htx 1050 ti, for 15% nore cost you get 50%+ more performance

I know that it costs just a little bit more and gives an amazing performance. The thing is that initially, I was going to buy the non-Ti version, but I saw that for a small % more I could buy the much better Ti version, so I decided to expand my budget a little bit. Now I can't do the same thing, I reached the maximum budget. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 hour ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Or get a i3 6100. They are near identical in performance 

Or skip getting an i3 entirely and get the hyperthreaded Pentium G4560.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Just now, STRMfrmXMN said:

Or skip getting an i3 entirely and get the hyperthreaded Pentium G4560.

he'll be saving at most $20 only so not sure

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

he'll be saving at most $20 only so not sure

In the US, a G4560 is 47 dollars less than the cheapest LGA 1151 i3.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||