TPC 600

ringo

Weird question. I am planning to go on AM4 socket but problem is that my CPU cooler Cooler master TPC 600 doesn`t support that socket (asked their support). On their page I see that TPC 612 will support AM4. Surfing the internet I almost didn`t find any information regarding my cooler, like it didn`t existed. On picture version 612 is the same as 600. Is 600 and 612 one and same cooler? Cooler master support gave me wrong information?

You should ask their support to be sure but it looks like the TPC-600 is just a TPC-612 without the fan.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Also there is a 612 ver2 which is officially supported on their page for AM4. Their support is not completley sure but they say it should support AM4. They will reply to me today. A week ago when I asked them about TPC 600 AM4 support they told me that it won`t support AM4. We will see:S