M65 RGB Pro issue

CGurrell

Hey Guys,

My Corsair M65 RGB Pro mouse has been acting up recenrtly. I upgraded my CPU and Motherboard on Thursday, didn't do a new windows install, and i noticed immediately that there was something wrong with my mouse. The colour indicator near the scroll wheel that shows the profile being used was off, and every now and again the mouse would stick on the screen (cursor would stop moving for a second). In CUE, the mouse is showing up but has an error next to it saying "Malfunction".

I uninstalled/reinstalled CUE to no effect, so I decided to reinstall windows fresh on my SSD. Did that, installed CUE, and the same issue occurred, leading me to believe this may be a hardware issue, but I thought I'd reach out to see if anyone else has had the same problem.

Has anyone seen this before? And did you fix it? How?

TL;DR - Mouse cursor sticks when moving around the screen. Reinstalling CUE, Windows didn't help.

Current System - Intel Core i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 - Corsair H110i GT - 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW+ in SLI - XFX Pro Series Black Edition 1250W - Samsung 840 EVO 128GB Boot SSD - WD Green 2TB Mass Storage HDD - Fractal Design Define S Windowed Edition with Green LED Lighting provided by 2 Bitfenix Spectre PRO 140mm fans, and 2 Corsair SP140 Green LED fans - Samsung U28D590D 4K Main Monitor with BenQ GW2265 1080p Side Monitor