Why no Linus Benq 2735 review yet?

StillBlaze

Anyone else waiting for this? I kind of feel like we need to know his opinion on the Dynamic Accuracy Technology and it's been long enough I just don't understand?

Maybe I missed something and got it wrong? I just youtube linustechtips 2735 every now and then and nothing.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, StillBlaze said:

Anyone else waiting for this? I kind of feel like we need to know his opinion on the Dynamic Accuracy Technology and it's been long enough I just don't understand?

Maybe I missed something and got it wrong? I just youtube linustechtips 2735 every now and then and nothing.

Thanks

look somewhere else for a review maybe?, dont rely on one channel for reviews 

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

7 hours ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

look somewhere else for a review maybe?, dont rely on one channel for reviews 

There are no reviews by credible sources yet only amature ones by new youtubers that do not cover the most important features like the DAT, Let alone trust the ones that did.

Sorry you seam to be offended by the notion that we want a promising product reviewed, should i expect no Zen review either? Just his promo video from the conference?

Thanks for replying to the thread with irrelevant remarks.