Favorite Tshirts, Mugs, Mousepads, Desktop/Phone Backgrounds

SuperShermanTanker

So one thing I can say is everyone has a way of showing what they like wether it's a tshirt or the background on your phone. I figured why not make a discussion about what you guys have that you have to share your intrests.

I have a tshirt that has a refrence to Linux and Guardians of The Galaxy: image.jpeg

I also have a mug that has a funny reference to the World of Tanks YouTuber The Mighty Jingles on it (Warning there is a curse word on it so only click on the link to see if you don't mind seeing curse words): http://www.cafepress.com/mightyjingles.928564389

I have a loop of vintage and curent hi-fi equipment wallpapers on the computer at my job, most of the pictures are from Sansui devices i really like, such as the 9090DB, i'll get one of those someday!

I also keep some pictures of unrealistically expensive devices, like the Sonus Faber Aida, the dCS Puccini and Paganini, Dan D'agostino's amplifiers and so on.

Captura de Tela (2).png

Captura de Tela (3).png

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX