RX 460

rain in july

I got an RX 460 today, I took out my r7 260x and replaced it, all went well until i booted it up! The fans where spinning and the blue LED light came on. 
how ever windows 10 loading screen etc showed up, after that it goes black, but light black, the screen isn't off completely I can still move the mouse but nothing else happens, i can't do anything. 

So I put my 260x back in for now, any ideas as to what's up with it?

Make sure the power is fully plugged on the card. Then delete your drivers and install it (assuming your core has intigrated gfx) then download the newest drivers.

ahhh thank you so much, i managed to boot using the igpu, i never even thought about installing the drivers that way. Thank you so much!!!

Yeah something like that, makes sense thank you I will try this later tonight or tomorrow :)

Use DDU to uninstall the old drivers.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402