pc parts that are often replaced??

echy

pc parts that are often replaced because they often don't last or whatever the case??

nvidia graphics cards

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

26 minutes ago, echy said:

pc parts that are often replaced because they often don't last or whatever the case??

GPU's because they become outdated fast, HDDs because they fail every few years.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

Graphics cards by far. SSDs too but that should be slowing down now that we have reached affordable prices for 500GB to 1TB drives (which is usually where most people become satisfied for high speed storage).

GPUs. SSDs imo only when you need more space. I'm still running 120gb drive from 2013 without any issues. Hard drives also because of space.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The whole thing. Once a year. Sometimes twice.

Or three times a year. Really, it all depends on how much of a masochist I am that year.

I7-7700k@5.1ghz + 1080ti @ 2050mhz + 32gbs Ram + 2TB SSD = CSGO

i7-6700k@4.9ghz + 980ti @ 1501mhz + 16gbs Ram + 1 TB SSD = Backup

i7-3770k@4.8ghz + 680 4gb + 32gbs Ram + 500gb SSD = Retired/Office work

5 hours ago, echy said:

Let's see, out of the 100's I've done
1. HDD's

2. PSU's

3. Motherboards
4. case fans????

5. Older dirtier GPU's

6. Older reference ATi GPU's

7. DVD drives

Those are the ones I remember having done a few times, in order of how many I can recall. These machines are usually OEM ones that suck, but sometimes older custom rigs or prebuilt ones with custom parts, like origin ones. 

Yours faithfully

14 hours ago, echy said:

I'd say  for me i only had to replace a motherboard once and had to replace a case twice once because it set on fire due to poor quality and the other time because it was old and the i/o ports stopped working, the motherboard was because it overheated after i overclocked my CPU i was sure the CPU would be broken but it was only my motherboard.