[Jet US] Price war brewing. Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700K at $309, Core i5-7600K at $209

AMD Ryzen is taking the headlines today with competitive pricing on their new processors. We suspect beginnings of a price war will start brewing in the near future. If you missed out on the previous discounts on the i7-7700K or i5-7600K, they are both at $309 and $209 again.

Note: The promo/coupon code also works on select GPUs in the GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 series lineup making holiday season pricing in February.

All Deals Use Coupon Code: TRIPLE15

CPUs

GPUs

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

5 minutes ago, Dealzon said:

AMD Ryzen is taking the headlines today with competitive pricing on their new processors. The beginnings of a price war are brewing as a coupon at Jet now works on recently reduced prices on Intel CPUs over there. Intel's 7th gen "Kaby Lake" processors are now cheaper than you can find Skylake at most retailers. The promo/coupon code also works on select GPUs in the GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 series lineup making holiday season pricing in February.

All Deals Use Coupon Code: TRIPLE15

CPUs

GPUs

Thanks for the deal but these prices have been around since 7th gen release, has nothing to do with Ryzen :)

1 minute ago, TomR said:

Thanks for the deal but these prices have been around since 7th gen release, has nothing to do with Ryzen :)

Hmm you're right - the Core i7-7700K was definitely available for $309 before, but Jet made the coupon unavailable for the select group of CPUs since early Feb and its now back again today. (i7-7700K is typically around $340-$350 when not on any particular sale).

Give it a day though and we're pretty sure all Intel authorized distributors will start cutting prices as wholesale rate goes down.

I'll just edit out above to be a bit more accurate as we were definitely playing some assumption games.

2 minutes ago, Dealzon said:

Hmm you're right - the Core i7-7700K was definitely available for $309 before, but Jet made the coupon unavailable for the select group of CPUs since early Feb and its now back again today. (i7-7700K is typically around $340-$350 when not on any particular sale).

Give it a day though and we're pretty sure all Intel authorized distributors will start cutting prices as wholesale rate goes down.

I'll just edit out above to be a bit more accurate as we were definitely playing some assumption games.

A 1070 for less than $340. Not bad though!

15 hours ago, Crosseyed Sniper said:

How did you get the Gigabyte GTX 1070 to  $338.83? When using the promo code, I get it down to like $350+.

Now I get $339.99 after promo code at checkout. Just keep in mind Jet likes to play with prices a lot. I find it interesting they allow you to lower the price by opting out of returns and paying with a debit card.

Those prices are what Intel's CPUs should be normally.

I'm not looking to get a new CPU for quite some time but I hope Ryzen does well so Intel either makes some meaningful improvements to their CPUs or stops inflating their price for no god damned reason other than because they can get away with it.