Is having alot of female friends bad?

hey guys, so i am a 14 year old male and in my circle of friends that i know in person and over social networks, about 2/3 are girls. this is mainly because in the town i live (50k people) theres  waaay more female people then male (e.g. my class 21 girls, 3 boys with me).

yesterday someone told me that they find it unmanly and fuckboyish that i am in contact with so many female people (i have about 80 female friends, 6 really good ones and on a daily basis i write/talk to atleast 10 of them)

here in austria too, if you talk to alot of girls people tend to start talking shit so i was wondering what your guys opinion is on this.

so, what do you think?

I think its totally fine

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

Nah, it's not bad. If you're worried about reputation with the other guys, they're probably just jealous.

Although, OP, I don't know how to say this but if you think you're gay you're probably gay. If you're not gay then it's what I said above.

2 minutes ago, theninja35 said:

Nah, it's not bad. If you're worried about reputation with the other guys, they're probably just jealous.

Although, OP, I don't know how to say this but if you think you're gay you're probably gay. If you're not gay then it's what I said above.

i have by doubts sometimes, but i like girls more then men so yeah haha

There isnt anything wrong with it and frankly based on the demographics of where you list it is to be expected.  Where i live the amount of males outnumber women by 2.5:1 because of the large military population.

Now there is one exception what i said and that is if you get a Girlfriend; then she may take issue with the amount of female friends you have.  I wouldn't burn any friendships over such a thing, but giving you some advise as you enter into your courtship years. 

1 minute ago, Thunderpup said:

There isnt anything wrong with it and frankly based on the demographics of where you list it is to be expected.  Where i live the amount of males outnumber women by 2.5:1 because of the large military population.

Now there is one exception what i said and that is if you get a Girlfriend; then she may take issue with the amount of female friends you have.  I wouldn't burn any friendships over such a thing, but giving you some advise as you enter into your courtship years. 

understood and duly noted, thanks

15 minutes ago, Radiant said:

i have by doubts sometimes, but i like girls more then men so yeah haha

alright, thanks

22 minutes ago, Radiant said:

hey guys, so i am a 14 year old male and in my circle of friends that i know in person and over social networks, about 2/3 are girls. this is mainly because in the town i live (50k people) theres  waaay more female people then male (e.g. my class 21 girls, 3 boys with me).

yesterday someone told me that they find it unmanly and fuckboyish that i am in contact with so many female people (i have about 80 female friends, 6 really good ones and on a daily basis i write/talk to atleast 10 of them)

here in austria too, if you talk to alot of girls people tend to start talking shit so i was wondering what your guys opinion is on this.

so, what do you think?

no and stop caring what other people think, just do what the fuck makes you happy and live a happy life.

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

1 minute ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

no and stop caring what other people think, just do what the fuck makes you happy and live a happy life.

damn, this is good attitude

2 minutes ago, Radiant said:

damn, this is good attitude

its true man, people always going to criticize your choice, judge you for your actions etc etc, so why bother about what they think? where does it get you in life? ill tell you, it doesnt get you far, just do what is good for you and continue that way, people dont like that choice, then you definitely dont them in your life, and have as many female friends as you want :)

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

Yeah, but be careful because you might die if you take it too seriously.

would you rather die doing what you love and had a good life, or have a life thats shitty becuase you care what other people think so much ? id rather die happy.

2 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

its true man, people always going to criticize your choice, judge you for your actions etc etc, so why bother about what they think? where does it get you in life? ill tell you, it doesnt get you far, just do what is good for you and continue that way, people dont like that choice, then you definitely dont them in your life, and have as many female friends as you want :)

im an honest person, it may not get me alot of male friends here but the ones i have i know i can trust

28 minutes ago, Radiant said:

so, what do you think?

Don't listen to those dumb tards.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

would you rather die doing what you love and had a good life, or have a life thats shitty becuase you care what other people think so much ? id rather die happy.

me too, btw god i miss living in wales, the people are SOO much friendlier there and people are always in a good mood! i hate this godforbidden austria i hope by 18 i can leave and travel the world and never enter a foot into a german speaking country, i just cant stand them

1 minute ago, Radiant said:

im an honest person, it may not get me alot of male friends here but the ones i have i know i can trust

i have about 20 friends a mixture of male and female, but out of all of them I can only really trust about 2 of them , its not about having the largest ammount of friends , its about the quality of the friendships you have

2 minutes ago, Radiant said:

me too, btw god i miss living in wales, the people are SOO much friendlier there and people are always in a good mood! i hate this godforbidden austria i hope by 18 i can leave and travel the world and never enter a foot into a german speaking country, i just cant stand them

i want to travel so bad, just need to save money lol

2 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

i have about 20 friends a mixture of male and female, but out of all of them I can only really trust about 2 of them , its not about having the largest ammount of friends , its about the quality of the friendships you have

thats the point people miss. eventho i trust some of them i only truley trust 1, weve gone through good and bad are are really tight now

1 minute ago, Radiant said:

thats the point people miss. eventho i trust some of them i only truley trust 1, weve gone through good and bad are are really tight now

better to have real friends who will be their for your good and bad times than have several who wouldnt be

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

i dont know what you exactly mean with this but....ok

10 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

"Everything in moderation". I never said it was bad, I just said to take it easy.

"Everything in moderation". I never said it was bad, I just said to take it easy.

im in a ranty mood, kinda super stressed out rn