Ryzen breaking cinebench world records?

Today (February 22nd, 2017) a tech youtuber (I don't know if i'll get him into trouble if I say his name, but everyone knows who i'm talking about) released his AMD Ryzen video at the same time as pretty much every other techtuber (come on Jay, where's your video?). Some hours later, this video was made private and another video was reuploaded later. In the reuploaded video, some references to the AMD Vega cards were bleeped, but that was probably a joke.

A part of the video was cut out where an overclocking event was filmed. At this event, Ryzen CPU's (probably 1800X's) were running Cinebench R15. One of theze CPU's was hitting in the 5.1 Ghz range (5.14? 5.16? I'm not sure) and apparently set a world record for 8-core processors.I think the score was something like 2453, but don't quote me on that. This would be extremely impressive for a CPU running at 5.1 Ghz, because the current 8 core record (2445) was achieved on a 5960X at 6.044 Ghz.

The youtuber polsted a comment saying "YOU SAW NOTHING" in the comments section of his reuploaded video.

2 minutes ago, Sw4ggrid said:

Today (march 2nd, 2017) a tech youtuber (I don't know if i'll get him into trouble if I say his name, but everyone knows who i'm talking about) released his AMD Ryzen video at the same time as pretty much every other techtuber (come on Jay, where's your video?). Some hours later, this video was made private and another video was reuploaded later. In the reuploaded video, some references to the AMD Vega cards were bleeped, but that was probably a joke.

A part of the video was cut out where an overclocking event was filmed. At this event, Ryzen CPU's (probably 1800X's) were running Cinebench R15. One of theze CPU's was hitting in the 5.1 Ghz range (5.14? 5.16? I'm not sure) and apparently set a world record for 8-core processors.I think the score was something like 2453, but don't quote me on that. This would be extremely impressive for a CPU running at 5.1 Ghz, because the current 8 core record (2445) was achieved on a 5960X at 6.044 Ghz.

The youtuber polsted a comment saying "YOU SAW NOTHING" in the comments section of his reuploaded video.

I think in order to make this post credible you need a source.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

5.14ghz is was what it was hitting in his video (or atleast the part where he showed it to us)

I'm pretty sure it was 2449 that it hit also, it was barely over the current record.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

24 minutes ago, Remixt said:

I think in order to make this post credible you need a source.

I know, the problem is that i the source disappeared. Here's a link to the reuploaded video: 

3 minutes ago, Sw4ggrid said:

Today (march 2nd, 2017) a tech youtuber (I don't know if i'll get him into trouble if I say his name, but everyone knows who i'm talking about) released his AMD Ryzen video at the same time as pretty much every other techtuber (come on Jay, where's your video?). Some hours later, this video was made private and another video was reuploaded later. In the reuploaded video, some references to the AMD Vega cards were bleeped, but that was probably a joke.

What kind of Time Travel is this? must be one hell of a processor to transport someone back in time 8 days.

use this one: http://mirror.ninja/5vixv8

It has the cinebench world record in it :P

edit: yes quality is poop i know, and vega is also mentioned :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

4 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

What kind of Time Travel is this? must be one hell of a processor to transport someone back in time 8 days.

Uhh sorry, I was thinking about the ryzen release date

8 minutes ago, Sw4ggrid said:

I know, the problem is that i the source disappeared. Here's a link to the reuploaded video: 

new cut sucks, completely cut out the overclocked LN2 scene and even missing "Hey Guys This is Austin".

2 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

and even missing "Hey Guys This is Austin".

Nope its right there, at the start of the video.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

7 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Nope its right there, at the start of the video.

Oh I see what happened, the linked video started playing at 18 seconds in.

6 minutes ago, Daniel644 said:

Oh I see what happened, the linked video started playing at 18 seconds in.

I'm sorry, I fixed it now

its not a world record. its a global first place. 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016