Can PCMasterRace be considered racist?

Go to solution Solved by Spork829,

Lol no. Even if it wasn't a joke and PCMR people refused to be friends with console players or whatever, that makes them childish assholes, not racists. Tell whoever was lecturing you they should learn a little about what they're talking about before they say it.

1 minute ago, realSpoderman said:

It is just another type of discrimination like racism, but I wouldn't make the comparison because racism is an actual problem and hating on console players just means you're retarded.

unless they legit say a £1000 pc is worse than a xbox 1s, then theyre retarded

Tell your lecturer to keep up with the times, instead of being a over sensitive butthurt fossil.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 minute ago, Yoinkerman said:

saying master race anything is alluding to the nazis in a lot of peoples minds

i guess

1 minute ago, NumLock21 said:

Tell your lecturer to keep up with the times, instead of being a over sensitive butthurt fossil.

i'm sure that will go over REAL well.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

3 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

tbh she sounds confused. Does she even know what pcmr even means? I feel like the only thing she really understood was the two words "master race". 

Racist and racism is into a another buzzword without a meaning. Just like sexist, nazi, fascist...

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

6 minutes ago, Railgun said:

Also to clear up some confusion because I saw some misinformation up there

Race is not defined by skin color. It's defined by genetics.

Well technically the only race is the human race, people only look different because their ancestors had to adapt to different environments and this caused their skin color to change over time.

2 minutes ago, Ethan Meskin said:

And what if it is?

-KuJoe

1 minute ago, Ethan Meskin said:

Well hat explains a lot, most kids on this age are just so spoiled and annoying that teachers are just fed up with you all, they will try to ´´correct´´ bad personality traits even when you are an exception to the rule, he just thinks you are another spoiled brat who needs to learn better due to the ´´prejudice´´ over the whole master race deal, the best thing you can do is simply be superior to all this, talk about PCs with your friends on your free time and do respect your teacher even if he is wrong, as in life the one thing you will do the most is learn how to swallow a lot of shit your bosses shall throw at you.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, Wolther said:

tbh she sounds confused. Does she even know what pcmr even means? I feel like the only thing she really understood was the two words "master race". 

i tried to explain, but mentioning reddit was probably not the best idea

1 minute ago, KuJoe said:

And what if it is?

ALIENWARE with PENTIUM AND lots of led targeted toward 14 year old for Minecraft for a ultimate gaming setup, only 1k for duelcore pentium 2k for a  underclocked i7. 

1 minute ago, Princess Cadence said:

Well hat explains a lot, most kids on this age are just so spoiled and annoying that teachers are just fed up with you all, they will try to ´´correct´´ bad personality traits even when you are an exception to the rule, he just thinks you are another spoiled brat who needs to learn better due to the ´´prejudice´´ over the whole master race deal, the best thing you can do is simply be superior to all this, talk about PCs with your friends on your free time and do respect your teacher even if he is wrong, as in life the one thing you will do the most is learn how to swallow a lot of shit your bosses shall throw at you.

ok and for the record *friend and *she

1 minute ago, realSpoderman said:

Well technically the only race is the human race, people only look different because their ancestors had to adapt to different environments and this caused their skin color to change over time.

Not exactly true. When different humans were exposed to different environments for a long period of time, their genes changed. That's why I said it's gene based

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

Yeah, I have nothing against bashing stupid console peasants because something that dumb should not be allowed to live.

2 minutes ago, realSpoderman said:

That's a specie.

Spoiler

Quiet Whirl | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Mobo: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 Mhz Graphics card: MSI GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GAMING X TRIO PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM550x Case: Be quiet! Pure Base 600

Buffed HPHP ProBook 430 G4 | CPU: Intel Core i3-7100U RAM: 4GB DDR4 2133Mhz GPU: Intel HD 620 SSD: Some 128GB M.2 SATA

Retired:

Melting plastic | Lenovo IdeaPad Z580 | CPU: Intel Core i7-3630QM RAM: 8GB DDR3 GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 640M HDD: Western Digital 1TB

The Roaring Beast | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 (BCLK @ 104MHz = 4,05GHz) Cooler: Akasa X3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97-D3H RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3 (2x8GB) Graphics card: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB (Core: +130MHz, Mem: +230MHz) SSHD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB HHD: WD Red 4TB PSU: Fractal Design Essence 500W Case: Zalman Z11 Plus

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I feel like a lot of people have taken the "Master race" part too seriously and think that if you're not gaming on a PC, you should be mocked and ridiculed for it.

They are taking the term literally. The person who coined the phrase said it was a parody of the phrase used by Nazis so yes, people who see the words "master race" and think about Nazis are 100% correct.

-KuJoe

2 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I feel like a lot of people have taken the "Master race" part too seriously and think that if you're not gaming on a PC, you should be mocked and ridiculed for it.

i dont mock people for that anyway, but most people ik are true console peasants . console peasants =/= console gamers

3 minutes ago, realSpoderman said:

I get what you're trying to say, though.

If our genes never changed then there would be no other races. Despite the variety in environments, we would all still look the same (oh and we would probably live to be 1000 years old)

i7-4790k | MSI Z97 GAMING-5 | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | Samsung EVO-850 250GB SSD & WD blue 1 TB HDD | EVGA 1070 SC | Red NZXT H440 | Cooler Master G650W

2 minutes ago, realSpoderman said:

Yeah, I have nothing against bashing stupid console peasants because something that dumb should not be allowed to live.

great, as thats basically all i do

2 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

They are taking the term literally. The person who coined the phrase said it was a parody of the phrase used by Nazis so yes, people who see the words "master race" and think about Nazis are 100% correct.

she didnt really look past that tho, even when i explained it

1 minute ago, Ethan Meskin said:

i dont mock people for that anyway, but most people ik are true console peasants . console peasants =/= console gamers

As much as people say "lol this is the internet, grow some balls," any community that thrives on hurling insults at each other is one that I would gladly stay away from.

ok and for the record *friend and *she

Mah bad, but what I said remains, so sadly life is not as pretty as it is in my pony world ;/ you are just staring to learn how the elders and superiors will always treat you bad and unless you want to get fired in your future jobs you gonna need to learn how to be political about it, say ya sorry and avoid it with the teacher, be yourself when you are on free time... not during your duties... sad world we live.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, M.Yurizaki said:

As much as people say "lol this is the internet, grow some balls," any community that thrives on hurling insults at each other is one that I would gladly stay away from.

now you know the reason why i don't comment on Reddit PCMR forum. 

3 minutes ago, matrix07012 said:

That's a specie.

I found this through a quick Google search, so I guess I'm wrong.  In 1950, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) issued a statement asserting that all humansbelong to the same species and that “race” is not a biological reality but a myth. http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123