HELP!! Monitor going crazy

tuginho

My Rig:

Gtx 1060 6gb

i5 6600k

Samsung SSD

2x8GB ddr4 memory

500w EVGA Gold power supply

BenQ XL2430T (144hz) via Dual Link DVI (the one the monitor came with)

I recently invested in a BenQ XL2430T monitor. Recently I have been running into some issues. 

When I play CSGO. My PC will occasionaly  go black and spazz out for a couple seconds. Then the monitor will lose signal and it wont regain signal until I restart my PC. I have been dealing with this issue for about 2 weeks. For the first week, this would only happen to me while playing games but recently it has started happening when I am doing other non intensive tasks however it still more likely do happen in games. What sometimes happens when this issue occurs is that the GPU fans start spinning at alarming RPMs as if the card were under heavy load (which it isnt). I will even run into this issue when trying to start up my PC. When this happens seems to be pretty random as I can do hours without any issues but will then go having to restart my PC every 20 minutes. 

I never ran into this issue with my SAmsung LS24D330HSX (connected via HDMI)

I just need to know what is causing this problem. Is it

The Power Supply?

The Graphics card?

The monitor?

Or the DVI cable.

21 minutes ago, tuginho said:

My Rig:

Gtx 1060 6gb

i5 6600k

Samsung SSD

2x8GB ddr4 memory

500w EVGA Gold power supply

BenQ XL2430T (144hz) via Dual Link DVI (the one the monitor came with)

I recently invested in a BenQ XL2430T monitor. Recently I have been running into some issues. 

When I play CSGO. My PC will occasionaly  go black and spazz out for a couple seconds. Then the monitor will lose signal and it wont regain signal until I restart my PC. I have been dealing with this issue for about 2 weeks. For the first week, this would only happen to me while playing games but recently it has started happening when I am doing other non intensive tasks however it still more likely do happen in games. What sometimes happens when this issue occurs is that the GPU fans start spinning at alarming RPMs as if the card were under heavy load (which it isnt). I will even run into this issue when trying to start up my PC. When this happens seems to be pretty random as I can do hours without any issues but will then go having to restart my PC every 20 minutes. 

I never ran into this issue with my SAmsung LS24D330HSX (connected via HDMI)

I just need to know what is causing this problem. Is it

The Power Supply?

The Graphics card?

The monitor?

Or the DVI cable.

Overheating? Faulty GPU?

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

Sounds like a GPU problem not the monitor, do you have any other graphics cards you can use to find out if it's the monitor?

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

34 minutes ago, Zeke_ said:

Sounds like a GPU problem not the monitor, do you have any other graphics cards you can use to find out if it's the monitor?

Unfortunatly no. However if is a GPU problem then I'm a bit confused why this never happened on my HDMI Samsung monitor. 

1 hour ago, ZM Fong said:

Overheating? Faulty GPU?

It could be overheating however my knowledge of PCs is very limited so maybe you can help me. I use the BitFenix shinobi stock fan on the computers rear. And I use the stock coolers on my Gigigabyte G1 GTX 1060 6GB. 

I have a hard time believing that its my GPU since it worked fine with my Samsung monitor