Basic gaming and video editing build

I need a new PC that will be able to run games at decent settings, 30-60 fps, while recording, and with a webcam. It will also need to be able to edit videos decently (waiting 5 hours for a 20 minute video to encode is kinda ridiculous). I would also like to stay on the cheap end, so the lower the prices, the better. Plz help!

2 minutes ago, Gabecoolio said:

I need a new PC that will be able to run games at decent settings, 30-60 fps, while recording, and with a webcam. It will also need to be able to edit videos decently (waiting 5 hours for a 20 minute video to encode is kinda ridiculous). I would also like to stay on the cheap end, so the lower the prices, the better. Plz help!

Budget?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

"decent settings" what does that even mean these days? 60 fps @ 4k Ultra?

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

-As cheap as it can get

-Not the best, not the worst. I just want my games to look good while recording.

Cheapo option in my opinion. Cost in British pounds. Most of the components are used to save costs.

Go for an older i7, preferabbly 3770k or 4770k or without the k if you don't know how to overclock. (They'll cost around 150 or lower if you look)

Get a motherboard which fits your processor, either Gigabyte or Asus. (50-70 or lower maybe if you look)

Coolermaster Hyper 212 Cpu cooler (25)

8GB DDR3 (upgrade to 16 when possible and get at least 2100 or 2400 mhz) (30)

72000 rpm 2TB HDD or a 128GB SSD. Both work well. Though I'd go for the 2TB for storing video files. (30 or 90). You can also do the external storage option with an SSD. 

Cooler Master G550M PSU (50 or 60)

Gtx 1050ti or Rx 480 4GB. (Both around 150, look for deals) 

Atx case (20-30) 

Avermedia LGP (50 or lower used)

Logitech C270 Webcam (15)

Total about 550. This build will give you 60 fps 1080p on most games. You can go for an older i5 and overclock it if you want to save more money. You can also go for a FX 8350 and get both CPU and motherboard used for about 120-150, but I don't know how long that'll last you with Ryzen around the corner. Goto pcpartpicker.com and make sure everything is compatible before buying.