Logitech K220 combo is the worst combo I've ever used

NerdyCoder

My dad bought me this membrane keyboard combo 2 years ago. The keyboard wasn't useful, until my laptops keys were missing. So I tried using the keyboard, and it felt like the worst keyboard ever. The feel when clicking the keys is worse than a laptop keyboard. It is like pressing a tire, but worse. And because this keyboard is a small form factor keyboard, there are no small spaces between keys. So I get a lot of spelling mistakes while typing.

Seriously, using my broken laptop keyboard is better than using that piece of crap.

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.

well.. you *did* buy a mini keyboard...

you essentially just bought a G-wiz and expected it to be like a mercedes S class.

45 minutes ago, manikyath said:

well.. you *did* buy a mini keyboard...

you essentially just bought a G-wiz and expected it to be like a mercedes S class.

I did not expected it to be like a S class. Also I had no permission to select the keyboard I want.

Please read the post again. I hate those persons who don't read the full post.

I did not buy it with my money,

1 minute ago, NerdyCoder said:

I did not expected it to be like a S class. Also I had no permission to select the keyboard I want.

Please read the post again. I hate those persons who don't read the full post.

I did not buy it with my money,

i've read your post, all i'm saying is, you're expecting too much from a tiny keyboard. the fact you didnt pay for it yourself should only make lowering your expectations easier.

12 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i've read your post, all i'm saying is, you're expecting too much from a tiny keyboard. the fact you didnt pay for it yourself should only make lowering your expectations easier.

Fuck my fucking life because my mom won't allow me to use my money on anything. She says using money will result me in bad grades.

I will wait 10 years for a new keyboard.

Why the fuck is my mom so god damn fucking strict? I have the permission to use my money!

3 minutes ago, NerdyCoder said:

Fuck my fucking life because my mom won't allow me to use my money on anything. She says using money will result me in bad grades.

I will wait 10 years for a new keyboard.

or.. you could rant on a forum about a situation you cant change, or you could suck it up and be happy to have a functional laptop at all, with a "crappy 750m" and a freaking quadcore i7.