Thermaltake RGB Fittings are they Asus Aura Compatible?

I am not sure are the thermaltake rgb fittings asus aura compatible? if not is there any way to jury rig it, maybe?

6 minutes ago, Vijay13 said:

I am not sure are the thermaltake rgb fittings asus aura compatible? if not is there any way to jury rig it, maybe?

be careful, very careful. Check the voltages on the board and the rgb thermaltake. ive seen people kill their HUE+ strips pluggin into an ASUS aura header

- SSUPD Meshlicous - Z170I - i7-6700K - Gigabyte 2080 - 16GB Corsair Vengance - 850 EVO 1TB - H115i ICUE Link- SF600

14 hours ago, Vijay13 said:

No, They use their own connection (Which is much smaller) and must be connected to thermaltake controller box. You might be able to create some custom wiring and solder some wires together. I wouldn't risk it, It could overload the RGB header.

-------

If you do get those fittings have fun hiding all those wires, I know some who has those fittings, it was a complete PIA to hide the wires.

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon

• 8 months later...

Cables are not that big at all, if u know what youre doing they are stealth and easy to install

On 11/22/2017 at 12:34 AM, hoplayarak said:

Cables are not that big at all, if u know what youre doing they are stealth and easy to install

It has nothing to do with knowing what your doing. Cables add up after awhile. So no matter how small the cable is they can still be seen. The RGB cable uses picoblade terminal with thin 28 AWG wiring.

Each LED fitting can not be adjusted, there are times that LED cable is stick straight at the Case window. Then you have to know how light travels, the longer the distance or bends the light will degrade. You basically need two LED fitting at each side. The tiny runs you may be able to get away with one RGB fitting.

Finally you have to use TT crappy RGB box, Which adds even more wiring.

I totally respect your opinions which I don`t agree except the need to have 2 RGB fittings on both sides if one desires a more intense look

hs2a9z.jpg

and with all those rgb equipment most of us want their  PCs to shine bright like a diamond; but  I dont.. I just like the wide range of customization comes with it.. 

34ni9g1.jpg

My only concern was heat issues with lots of leds in my case..Because as far as I know they produce and spread heat in some degree .. But after using my PC with  a "mild" overclock (4200Mhz stock to 52000Mhz OC) more than 2 months 7/24 and running some benchmarks; I feel like heat may not be a very big issue..

So the real question is how can I RGB my benchmark ?

2cndpic.jpg

46 minutes ago, hoplayarak said:

I totally respect your opinions which I don`t agree except the need to have 2 RGB fittings on both sides if one desires a more intense look

hs2a9z.jpg

and with all those rgb equipment most of us want their  PCs to shine bright like a diamond; but  I dont.. I just like the wide range of customization comes with it.. 

Your runs are very small so the light degrading will be small. When you have larger runs two fittings are going to be needed. As you see in your own photo the light is degrading in the one tube run.

Btw, you might want to straighten out that top tubing. In the end you still have to use ThermalCrap if you want decent Coolant lighting.

My friend youre so pretty but there is like 2,5 -3 meters of tubing in that case :)  

and the case you are looking at is not the mini atx case from your childhood in the bedroom.. .-)

for  the size comparison  and our hard understanding ones ..  link is below .-)

you may  want to think he is a midget but I am afraid he is not

and

as I told you before the only thing I agree with you is the NEED to have fittings on both 2 sides and thats why Ive ordered another six pack of RGB fittings instead of spoiling my creation.. 

so to straigten up things for you not the tubes;

You may have some hatred against a company which I totally respect but denigrating those companies with only your thoughts not the  shown evidences/experiences is worrisome

Long story short as long as you know what you`re paying for, you will no longer be in the need for denigration and then may be we can get inspired from your setups..

One moment

I have a feeling like Ive already got inspired  in a way.. May be I will make my tubing all glass  because I have to digits IQs  and I would like to be unable to bend my tubes.. then I may Even try to have a glass keyboard,glass mouse and a glass case.. because Glass is good glass is healthy then may be when I get thirsty I can drink some lquids from my glass loop because glass is very  healthy 

let us not revitalize threads from almost 10months ago.

in the future, just make a new thread to make all commenting relevant and current in information.