Video of Ryzen 1700 booted and ASROCK BIOS

dexT
1 minute ago, Megah3rtz said:

You can see people's status updates and turn this into a techie facebook.

Wait, we can post statuses here?

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

Go to your profile. 

Oh shit, lol. If I follow people will they show up as a feed though?

"Ryzen is doing really well in 1440p and 4K gaming when the applications are more graphics bound" - Dr. Lisa Su, 2017

Does anyone know when the NDA lifts?  The Amazon leak from earlier suggests the chips become available for sale on March 2nd but will we get reviews before that?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

You can see people's status updates and turn this into a techie facebook.

haven't logged on facebook for years, most of the engineers I know don't even use facebook. 

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Oh shit, lol. If I follow people will they show up as a feed though?

no, but you'll get notices once they post a status update. 

Personal build >  New-ish AMD main gaming setup           

PLEASE QUOTE OR @ ME FOR A RESPONSE xD 

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Does anyone know when the NDA lifts?  The Amazon leak from earlier suggests the chips become available for sale on March 2nd but will we get reviews before that?

No idea. Kyle and Paul's Awesome Hardware weekly livestream is at a weird hotel this time around though... And they can't tell us why. I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with Ryzen. I'm guessing feb 28th since that's the day a lot seems of be happening.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

1 minute ago, DocSwag said:

No idea. Kyle and Paul's Awesome Hardware weekly livestream is at a weird hotel this time around though... And they can't tell us why. I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with Ryzen. I'm guessing feb 28th since that's the day a lot seems of be happening.

I met Paul before at our local Petco.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

according to some guy in reddit its feb 28, not sure if that's true  

1 minute ago, nerdslayer1 said:

Reddit is cancer, so I'd venture to say it's bologna.

youtube is just high effort shitpost, I don't trust any of this. 

Agreed. Although, Gamers Nexus is becoming my favourite  / most credible / objective channel that I watch lately

1 minute ago, MakeAMDGreatAgain said:

Agreed. Although, Gamers Nexus is becoming my favourite  / most credible / objective channel that I watch lately

..../s 

..../s 

i love digital foundry, the look behind the curtain is nice with real data.   

3 minutes ago, Megah3rtz said:

..../s 

He looks like Jaclyn Glenn's brother 

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

i love digital foundry, the look behind the curtain is nice with real data.   

digital foundry and gamers nexus are nice for benchmarks, but I like how gamers nexus goes a little more in depth on other topics 

37 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

whats the point of following? 

notifies you whenever someone posts a status update

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

50 minutes ago, Aytex said:

No, those are third party coolers

Amd Ryzen will be shipped with the latest wraith coolers.

not all will have wraith coolers, there is that 3rd one 65w tdp with no name.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

According to leaks the 28th, but they are leaks...sooo IDK

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

1 hour ago, nerdslayer1 said:

3 minutes ago, MeDownYou said:

According to leaks the 28th, but they are leaks...sooo IDK

Alright... yeah we can't really confirm anything that's been seen so far anyway so that's as good as anything I guess :P 

Good to "know" :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

it is no longer public 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

and the video is gone 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list