Graphics card comparison

Hi guys! im just wondering if anyone here is good at comparing graphics card :D

I am confused on what to buy, i have read many reviews about these cards (NVIDIA quadro k5000 and AMD FirePro W7000) still cant decide on what to buy. I usually do Revit, Archicad, 3D stuffs etc. Thanks in advance guys! :) 

Or could you suggest the best graphics card for my unit Dell Precision T3610. hehe thanks again!

23 minutes ago, RIris said:

Hi guys! im just wondering if anyone here is good at comparing graphics card :D

I am confused on what to buy, i have read many reviews about these cards (NVIDIA quadro k5000 and AMD FirePro W7000) still cant decide on what to buy. I usually do Revit, Archicad, 3D stuffs etc. Thanks in advance guys! :) 

Or could you suggest the best graphics card for my unit Dell Precision T3610. hehe thanks again!

It's incredibly hard to find benchmarks for the workstation GPUs

But I'd probably just go ahead and suggest the newest WX 7100 for it's price unless you 100% need CUDA in some of that software
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F854M7439&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Video+Cards+-+Workstation-_-9SIA2F854M7439&gclid=Cj0KEQiA56_FBRDYpqGa2p_e1MgBEiQAVEZ6-6gp2P5Wjyg8AEm4D9Rswut9omEaFBOl5WjUrTNypoUaAhch8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

Are you finding those cards used and cheap somewhere? because the K5000 is a $6000 GPU from 2012 from the look of it

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?