new budget xlr mic

yougottrolled5

Hello, im interested in setting up a mic for talking people online and for gaming. i just bought a mixer and i was wondering if any one had any experience with the neewer n700 condenser mic. i want a cheap mic just in case i dont like having a mic. thanks in advance.

I don't have any experience with that specific XLR mic but I tried a few and all of them have been really good with a really cheap one I bought from a Garage sale that was like 25 bucks on amazon and it had some pretty good sound quality even after being using and probably destroyed

Please @Dormant God or quote me if you want me to see your message/reply

Custom PC Specs
Custom PC Build: (CPU) i7-6700k (MotherBoard) GIGABYTE G1.Sniper Z170 SLI ATX (RAM) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR4/3000MHz (GPU) MSI GTX 1080 (Case) Crystal 570X RGB (Storage) 1 TB HDD from Seagate

nice, i was just wondering about that specific mic because it comes with a stand, pop filter, wind screen, an xlr to 3.5mm cable and the mic itself. and a shock mount.

The XLR to 3.5mm cable is generally a red flag for me, I doubt it's of any real quality. 

That being said, if there's a good returns policy and it's goes for what you think is a reasonable price then by all means consider giving it a go.

Push-To-Talk is a wonderful thing.