Which monitor is best for me?

Hi!

I'm currently looking for two monitors, one for more high-quality gaming and another for less intensive games (League of Legends, CS: GO, etc). For my new setup, I will be using a GTX 1070 and an I5 CPU from Skylake. I am aware there are different types of panels and refresh rates. Could you guys just throw me some models that you think would be best for me? 

Thank you for your time!

17 minutes ago, Shadowmere77 said:

Hi!

I'm currently looking for two monitors, one for more high-quality gaming and another for less intensive games (League of Legends, CS: GO, etc). For my new setup, I will be using a GTX 1070 and an I5 CPU from Skylake. I am aware there are different types of panels and refresh rates. Could you guys just throw me some models that you think would be best for me? 

Thank you for your time!

Why do you want two different monitors for gaming? You can get a 144Hz 1440p IPS panel that can approach the quality of one of Dell's Ultrasharps these days.

I still need a second monitor for streaming since I would love the convenience of two. But I can see why you only need one 1440p monitor to stream as well. Do you think I would be fine with just the one monitor?